SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- AltunE. H., FeyzioğluB., & DemirağB. Liseler için yapılandırmacı öğrenme etkinlikleri ile zenginleştirilmiş etkileşimli sanal kimya laboratuvarı geliştirilmesi. TUBITAK project, number of 108K293., (2011).
- AteşS. & BaharM. Araştırmacı Fen Öğretimi Yaklaşımıyla Sınıf Öğretmenliği 3. Sınıf Öğrencilerinin Bilimsel Yöntem Yeteneklerinin Geliştirilmesi. V. Ulusal Fen ve Matematik Eğitimi Kongresi, 16-18 September, Ankara., (2002).
- BurnsJ. C., OkeyJ. C. & WiseK. Development of an integrated process skills test: TIPS II. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 22(2), 169–177., (1985). [CrossRef]
- CarinA. A., & BassJ. E. Methods for teaching science as inquiry. Prentice Hall: USA, (2001).
- DalgarnoB., Bishop A., G. & Bedgood J. D. R. The potential of VL. for distance education science teaching: reflections from the development and evaluation of a virtual chemistry laboratory, Uniserve Science Improving Learning Outcomes Symposium, Sydney, Proceedings Book, 90–95., (2003).
- DedeC.J., SalzmanM. & LoftinR. B. The development of a virtual world for learning newonian mechanics. Multimedia, Hypermedia, and Virtual Reality-Models, Systems, and Application First International Conference, Moscow-Russia., (1994).
- HofsteinA., & Mamlok-NaamanR. The laboratory in science education: the state of the art. Chemistry education research and practice, 8(2), 105–107., (2007). [CrossRef]
- HuppertJ.,LomaskS. M., & LazarowitzR. Computer simulations in the high school: students’ cognitive stages, science process skills and academic achievement in microbiology. International Journal of Science Education, 24, 803–821., (2002). [CrossRef]
- StieffM. & WilenskyU. Connected chemistry-incorporating interactive simulations into the chemistry classroom, Journal of Science Education and Technology, 12, 3., (2003).
- SubramanianR. and MarsicI., VIBE: Virtual biology experiments., (2001). Retrieved date: 26.04.2015, Retrieved from: http://www10.org/cdrom/papers/513/
- YangK. Y. & HehJ. S. The impact of internet virtual physics laboratory instruction on the achievement in physics, science process skills and computer attitudes of 10th grade students, Journal of Science Education and Technology, 16, 451–461., (2007). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.