SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Boehrer J,How to Teach a Case. Harvard Press, (1995)
- Gerring J.,Case Study Research: Principles and Practices. New York:Cambridge University Press. 265p. (2007)
- Gomez-Ibanez Jose A.,Learning by Case Method. Harvard Press, (1986)
- Kupryashin G.L., Avtonova A.S., et al., Situational analysis (case study) in training courses on public administration and politics: study guide. Moscow: New Textbook, 249 p. (2004)
- Meshcheryakova S.A., Project Management: guidance paper. Kazan: KSFEI. (2010)
- Naumes W., The Art and Graft of Case Writing. Sage Publications, (1999)
- Valitov S.M., Case collection: «Competitive market strategies». Kazan: KSFEI. (2008)
- Yin R.,Case Study Research: Design and Methods. London, Thousand Oaks, New Delhi: Sage. 219 p. (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.