This article has an erratum: [erratum]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Aguilera, F., Towards a new water economy: Key issues. Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. December 14 to 18, Zaragoza, Spain (1998)
- Arrojo, P., The ethical challenge of the new water culture: functions, values and rights game. Edt. Polity Press. Barcelona, Spain (2005)
- Arrojo, P., The public and private sectors in water management. Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. December 5 to 7, Lisbon, Portugal (2013)
- Berga, L., Dams and reservoirs in the twentieth century Spain. Public magazine, Works 2003, No. 3438, 37–40 (2003)
- Coixet, I. “Aral. Lost Sea”. Documentary. http://www.wearewater.org/es/aral-el-marperdido_1900. September, 2010.
- Diaz, M., Spanish evolving water policies since the Enlightenment until today. Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. Zaragoza, Spain (1998)
- Estevan, A., Inheritances and problems of the Spanish water policy. Bilbao, Spain: Bakeaz (2008)
- Fernádez, J.R., The Anthropocene: the ecological crisis is global. Madrid, Spain: Virus.
- New Water Culture Foundation. 2014. What is the meaning waterworks? Guide to the New Water Culture, Zaragoza. Spain. Available in: http://www.fnca.eu/guia-nuevacultura-del-agua/ (2011)
- Garcia, J. E., Environmental education, constructivism and complexity. Sevilla: Diada Editorial S.L (2004)
- Garcia, J. E., The contents of the Environmental Education: a reflection from the perspective of complexity. Research journal at school, No. 53, 31–53 (2004)
- Martinez, F. J. and Antoranz Mª.A., “Water and the Spanish education system.” The Water Framework Directive: realities and futures. III Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. November 13 to 17, Seville, Spain (2002)
- Yaguas, G., Environmental profile of Spain, 2013 Report based on indicators. Ministry of Environment. http://www.magrama.gob.es/es/calidad-y-evaluacionambiental/publicaciones/Perfil_Ambiental_2013_tcm7-357526.pdf (2013)
- Montes, C. Torres, Santos, I., Benayas, F., Gutierrez, J., Gamo, V. D., et al., 2011. Ecosystems and biodiversity for human well-being. Assessment Millennium Ecosystem of Spain. Summary of results. Biodiversity Foundation and Autonomous University of Madrid. Madrid, Spain.
- United Nations., 2nd United Nations report on the development of water resources in the world. Water, a shared responsibility (2006)
- United Nations., 3rd United Nations report on the development of water resources in the world. Water in a changing world (2009)
- United Nations. 3rd United Nations report on the development of water resources in the world. Water management in a context of uncertainty and risk (2012)
- Novo, M., Environmental education in times of crisis. Trasánlatica education. No. 9: 6–13 (2011)
- Garment, J., Critical analysis of the Water Framework Directive. Technical Seminar: Application of the DMA before 2015. University of Huelva (2013)
- Roca, F., Reflections on the first water planning process of the WFD in Spain. Observatory of the Water Framework Directive. New Water Culture Foundation (2013)
- Steffen, W, Wendy Broadgate, Lisa Deutsch, Owen Gaffney, and Cornelia Ludwig . The trajectory of the Anthropocene: The Great Acceleration.
- The Anthropocene Review, January, 2011.
- Yann Arthus-Bertrand. Home movie script. June, 2005. http://www.saber.ula.ve/bitstream/123456789/29554/3/latierra_nuestro_hogar.pdf
- WWF., Living Planet Report. Biodiversity, biocapacity and future proposals (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.