SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Altomonte, S., Rutherford, P., & Wilson, R. Mapping the Way Forward: Education for Sustainability in Architecture and Urban Design, 154(December 2012), 143–154. (2012). http://doi.org/10.1002/csr [Google Scholar]
- Asce, Menzel, K., Hartkopf, V., & Ilal, M., E. Collaborative Learning and Design in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction. In CINET2013 Conference Proceedings (pp. 309–337). (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Blum, N., Nazir, J., Breiting, S., Goh, K. C., & Pedretti, E. Balancing the tensions and meeting the conceptual challenges of education for sustainable development and climate change. Environmental Education Research, 19(2), 206–217., (2013). http://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2013.780588 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fleming, R. Design Education for a Sustainable Future. New York: Routledge., (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Jamieson, P., Fisher, K., Gilding, T., Taylor, P. G., & Trevitt, a. C. F. Place and Space in the Design of New Learning Environments. Higher Education Research & Development, 19(2), 221–236., (2000). http://doi.org/10.1080/072943600445664 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mora, R., Bitsuamlak, G., & Horvat, M. Integrated life-cycle design of building enclosures. Building and Environment, 46(7), 1469–1479., (2011). http://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2011.01.018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pavlova, M. Conceptualisation of technology education within the paradigm of sustainable development. International Journal of Technology and Design Education, 19(2), 109–132., (2009). http://doi.org/10.1007/s10798-008-9073-5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Talib, R. B., & Sulieman, M. Z. (n.d.). Survey on Implementing Sustainable Issues into Interior Design Studios Project. [Google Scholar]
- Van den Branden, K. Sustainable education: basic principles and strategic recommendations. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 23(3), 285–304., (2012). http://doi.org/10.1080/09243453.2012.678865 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Winter, C. Education for sustainable development and the secondary curriculum in English schools: rhetoric or reality? Cambridge Journal of Education, 37(3), 337–354., (2007). http://doi.org/10.1080/03057640701546656 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yazicioglu, F., & Kus, H. Evaluating the Teaching of Sustainability Concepts in Detailed Design: A Case Study, (3), 69–86., (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.