SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Baykal Ü, Sökmen S, Korkmaz Akgün E. Determining Student Satisfaction in a Nursing College. Nursing Education Today, 25(4): 255–62., (2005). [CrossRef]
- Ganime Sadıkoğlu, Alis Özçakır, Yeşim Uncu, Züleyha Alper, Hakan Özdemir, Nazan Bilgel. Socio-Economical Level of Students That Have Chosen Uludağ University, Medical Faculty in 2001, Turkish Clinic Medical Science Journal, 23:14–17., (2003).
- Harmancı A.K, Eşkin F, Altuntaş S, Sökmen S. Student Satisfaction Measurement –Short Form Study. Anadolu Nursing and Health Journal, 14(4):60–68., (2011).
- Hatice Balcı Yangın, Nurcan Kırca. Antalya, Health School, Satisfaction Level of Nursing Students and the Effective Factors, Gümüşhane University Journal of Health Sciences, 2(1), (2013).
- Kavi, Hüsamettin [Expectations of the Business World from Vocational Schools’ Education and the Business World, The Importance of Vocational Education in Respect of, International Vocational and Technical Education Conference, 15-16 January/2007, TC Higher Education Institute, Ankara., (2007).
- Kuzu N, Bayramova N, Korkmaz G, Taşdemir G. Opinions of Nursing and Health Servant Students of Health School on Education and Future Thoughts. International and National Nursing Congress Book. Özlem Graphics Press, 236–240., (2003).
- Nuran Akyurt, Communication in Health and Communication Skills of Marmara University Vocational Health School Students, Fırat Health Service Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 11, Nisan p.15–33, (2009).
- Nuran Akyurt, General Profile of Students of Vocational Schools and Marmara University Vocational Health School, Fırat Health Service Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 11, April p.175–189, (2009).
- Nuran Akyurt, Hülya Şahin, Bülent Demirbaş, Naziye Özkan, Albena Gayef, Nural Bekiroğlu, H. Turgut Turoğlu, Comparison of the Graduation Grades of Marmara University Vocational Health School Students Who Have Been Registered With or Without Examination, Fırat Health Service Journal, Vol. 3, Issue 7, April p.155–169, (2008).
- Nurdan Kuşat. A study on student Satisfactory in Vocational Schools, Eğirdir Vocational School, Accounting Program Sample, Accounting and Finance Journal, January, (2014).
- Şahin İ, Zoraloğlu Y. R, Şahin Fırat N. Life Objectives, Educational Goals, Expectations and Satisfactions of University Students, Educational Administration: Theory and Practice, 17(3): 429–452, (2011).
- Turkish Statistical Institute: Turkish Economy- Statistics and Commentaries, Ankara, Turkish Statistical Institute Press, 23–168, (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.