SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Apache Ant, last accessed June 26, 2015, <http://ant.apache.org/>
- Apple Testing Basics, last accessed June 26, 2015, <https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/testing_with_xcode/testing_2_testing_basics/testing_2_testing_basics.html>
- Kent Beck, Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change, The XP Series, Addison Wesley, 2000.
- Kent Beck, Test-Driven Development: By Example. Addison-Wesley, Boston, MA. 2003.
- Gerardo Canfora, Aniello Cimitile, Felix Garcia, Mario Piattini Corrado, Aaron Visaggio, Evaluating Advantages of Test Driven Development: a Controlled Experiment with Professionals, In Proceedings of the 2006 ACM/IEEE international symposium on Empirical software engineering, pp. 364–371, ACM New York, NY, USA 2006.
- Stephen H. Edwards, Using Test-Driven Development in the Classroom: Providing Students with Automatic, Concrete Feedback on Performance, In Proc. of the Int’l Conference on Education and Information Systems: Technologies and Applications (EISTA’03), Orlando, Florida, USA, 2003.
- Elena García Barriocanal, Miguel-Ángel Sicilia Urbán, Ignacio Aedo Cuevas, Paloma Díaz Pérez, An Experience in Integrating Automated Unit Testing Practices in an Introductory Programming Course, ACM SIGCSE Bulletin, Volume 34 Issue 4, pp. 125–128, December 2002, ACM New York, NY, USA. [CrossRef]
- GNOME Developer: Unit Testing, last accessed June 26, 2015, <https://developer.gnome.org/programming-guidelines/stable/unit-testing.html.en>
- Googletest, last accessed June 26, 2015, <https://code.google.com/p/googletest/>
- Google Test Automation Conference, last accessed June 26, 2015, <https://developers.google.com/google-test-automation-conference/>
- JUnit, last accessed June 26, 2015, <http://junit.org/>
- KDE TechBase, Unittests, last accessed June 26, 2015, <https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Unittests>
- Manifesto for Agile Software Development, last accessed June 26, 2015, <http://agilemanifesto.org/>
- Microsoft Developer Network: Unit Test Basics, last accessed June 26, 2015, <https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh694602.aspx>
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.