SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Ayres, T., Center, K., Bass, R., Carter, M., & Bennett, J. The Colorado scale-model solar system. Physics Teacher, 29(6), 371–374, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balkan, A. The Impact on Attitude, Success and Retention Toward Lesson of Using the Map at Social Lesson of Primary School Seventh Grade. Unpublished Master Thesis, University of Sakarya, Institute of Social Sciences, Sakarya-Turkey, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Diakidoy, I.-A.N., & Kendeou, P. Facilitating conceptual change in astronomy: A comparison of the effectiveness of two instructional approaches. Learning and Instruction, 11, 1–20, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gözmen, E. The Impact of Models in Teaching of Meiosis That Teach at High School First Biology Lesson. Unpublished Master Thesis, University of Selçuk, Institute of Natural Sciences, Konya-Turkey, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Guy, M., & Young, T. Creating eclipses: Using scale models to explore how eclipses happen. Science Activities, 47, 75–82, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Güneş, M. H., & Çelikler, D. The investigation of effects of modeling and computer assisted instruction on academic achievement. International Journal of Educational Researchers (IJER), 1(2), 22–28, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Hipschman, R., & Exploratorium. Make a scale model of the solar system and learn the real definition of “space”. Accessed 12 July 2012, http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/solarsystem, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Koçak, E. The Impact on Student Success of Teaching Based Model of Topics Such as “Digestion and Responsible Structures”, “Excretion and Responsible Structures” and “We Know A Flowering Plant” in the Primary Education Fifth Grade Students. Unpublished Master Thesis, University of Atatürk, Institute of Natural Sciences, Erzurum-Turkey, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Maclntyre, B., Stableford, J., & Choudry, H. Teaching for conceptual understanding in astronomy: Using an investigating with models approach. Investigating, 18(1), 6–8, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Minaslı, E. The Impact on Success, Concept Learning and Remembering of Using Simulation and Model in Teaching of Topics Such as Structure and Properties of Matter in the Science Lesson. Unpublished Master Thesis, University of Marmara, Institute of Education Sciences, İstanbul-Turkey, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- NASA, Challenger Center for Space Science Education and the Smithsonian Institution. Voyage Scale Model Solar System. Accessed 12 July 2012, http://www.jeffreybennett.com/coscale.html, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Sarıkaya, R., Selvi, M., & Doğan Bora, N. The importance of using the model in teaching of mitosis and meiosis topics. Kastamonu Educational Journal, 12(1), 85–88, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Slater, T. The toilet paper solar system. Accessed 12 July 2012, http://solar.physics.montana.edu/tslater/ plunger/tissue.html, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Zeynelgiller, O. The Impact on Student Success of Using the Model in Chemistry Topics of Science Lesson of the Second Primary Education. Unpublished Master Thesis, University of Celal Bayar, Institute of Natural Sciences, Manisa-Turkey, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.