SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Chia-Yu, W. The role of mental-modeling ability, content knowledge, and mental models in general chemistry students’ understanding about molecular polarity. Dissertation of Philosophy. The Faculty of the Graduate School University of Missouri, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J. W. Nitel araştırma yöntemleri - Beş yaklaşıma gore nitel araştırma ve araştırma deseni (Çev. Ed: Bütün, M. & Demir, S.B.) Ankara: Siyasal Kitabevi, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Demirci, N. Bilgisayarla etkili öğretme stratejileri ve fizik öğretimi, Ankara: Nobel Yayıncılık, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Fraenkel, J.R., & Wallen, N.E. How to design & evaluate research in education. Boston: McGraw Hill, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Gilbert, J. K., & Boulter, C. J. Stretching models too far, Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association. San Francisco, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Greca, I.M., & Moreira, M.A. Mental models, conceptual models, and modeling. International Journal of Science Education, 22, 1–11, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harrison, G. A., & Treagust, F.D. A typology of school science models. International Journal of Science Education, 22(9), 1011–1026, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hrepic, Z., Zollman, D. A., & Rebello, N. S. Identifying students’ mental models of sound propagation: The role of conceptual blending in understanding conceptual change. Physical Review Special Topics-Physics Education Research, 6, 020114, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merino, M. J. Some difficulties in teaching the properties of sounds. Physics Education, 33(2),101–104, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plumb, M. S. Student interpretations of electric and magnetic fields and forces on the CSEM. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. The State University of New York, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Redish, E. F. A theoretical framework for physics education research: modeling student thinking, in Proceedings of the International School of Physics “Enrico Fermi”, Course CLVI, Redish, E. F. & Vicentini, M. (eds.) 1–64 (IOS Press, Amsterdam, 2004), (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Yıldırım, A., & Şimşek, H. Sosyal bilimlerde nitel araştırma yöntemleri (6. Baskı). Ankara: SeçkinYayıncılık, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yin, R. K. Case study research: Design and methods. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications, (1984). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.