SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Chia-Yu, W. The role of mental-modeling ability, content knowledge, and mental models in general chemistry students’ understanding about molecular polarity. Dissertation of Philosophy. The Faculty of the Graduate School University of Missouri, (2007).
- Creswell, J. W. Nitel araştırma yöntemleri - Beş yaklaşıma gore nitel araştırma ve araştırma deseni (Çev. Ed: Bütün, M. & Demir, S.B.) Ankara: Siyasal Kitabevi, (2013).
- Demirci, N. Bilgisayarla etkili öğretme stratejileri ve fizik öğretimi, Ankara: Nobel Yayıncılık, (2003).
- Fraenkel, J.R., & Wallen, N.E. How to design & evaluate research in education. Boston: McGraw Hill, (2006).
- Gilbert, J. K., & Boulter, C. J. Stretching models too far, Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association. San Francisco, (1995).
- Greca, I.M., & Moreira, M.A. Mental models, conceptual models, and modeling. International Journal of Science Education, 22, 1–11, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Harrison, G. A., & Treagust, F.D. A typology of school science models. International Journal of Science Education, 22(9), 1011–1026, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Hrepic, Z., Zollman, D. A., & Rebello, N. S. Identifying students’ mental models of sound propagation: The role of conceptual blending in understanding conceptual change. Physical Review Special Topics-Physics Education Research, 6, 020114, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Merino, M. J. Some difficulties in teaching the properties of sounds. Physics Education, 33(2),101–104, (1998). [CrossRef]
- Plumb, M. S. Student interpretations of electric and magnetic fields and forces on the CSEM. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. The State University of New York, (2003).
- Redish, E. F. A theoretical framework for physics education research: modeling student thinking, in Proceedings of the International School of Physics “Enrico Fermi”, Course CLVI, Redish, E. F. & Vicentini, M. (eds.) 1–64 (IOS Press, Amsterdam, 2004), (2004).
- Yıldırım, A., & Şimşek, H. Sosyal bilimlerde nitel araştırma yöntemleri (6. Baskı). Ankara: SeçkinYayıncılık, (2008).
- Yin, R. K. Case study research: Design and methods. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications, (1984).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.