SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- S.N. Sivanandam, S.N. Deepa, Principles of Soft Computing, Wiley India (P) Ltd
- Sirigiri Pavani, P.V. Gangadhar, Kajal Kiran Gulhare, (2012). Evaluation of teacher’s performance using fuzzy logic techniques. International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology, Vol 3, No.2 (2007)
- Shruti S Jamsandekar R.R Mudholkar, Performance Evaluation by Fuzzy Inference Technique, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-3, Issue–2 (2013)
- Performance Based Appraisal System, retrieved from www.ugc.ac.in.
- Nisha Macwan, Dr.Priti Srinivas Sajja, Performance Appraisal using Fuzzy Evaluation Methodology, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), ISSN: 2277-3754, Volume 3, Issue 3 (2013)
- Mahmod Othman, Ku Ruhana Ku-Mahamud, Azuralia Abu Bakar, Evaluation Method using fuzy Rule Approach in Multicriteria Analysis, Yugoslov Journal of Operations Research 18, Number 1, 95–107, DOI: 10.2298/YUJOR08010950 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Lotfi A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Information and Control, vol.8, no.3, pp.338–353 (1965) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Kamath et al, Design and development of soft computing model for teaching staff performance evaluation, International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research technology, ISSN: 2277–9655 (2014)
- G Meenakshi, Multi source feedback based performance appraisal system using Fuzzy logic decision support system, International Journal on Soft Computing (IJSC) Vol 3, No. 1(2012)
- G. Dessler, Human Resource Management, New Jersey, Pearson Education, Inc. (2000)
- G. A. Bhosale et al, Role of Fuzzy Techniques in Performance Appraisal of Teaching Staff, International Journal of Latest Trendsin Engineering and Technology (IJLTET), pg 139–142, ISSN: 2278-621X, Special Issue – IDEAS (2013)
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox for use with Matlab-Users Guide.
- C.C. Yee, and Y.Y. Chen, Performance Appraisal System using Multifactorial Evaluation Model, International Journal of Human and Social Sciences 5:12 (2010)
- Bruno Trstenjak, Dzenana Donko, Teacher Quality Evaluation in HEI Using a Fuzzy Logic, Conference on Informatics and Management Sciences March, 25–29 (2013)
- Azizul Azhar Ramli and Arbaiy Nureize, Hierarchial Fuzzy Rule-Based Model for Teaching Performance Evaluation, International Conference on ICT for the Muslim World ICT4M 2006, 21–23, Kuala Lumpur (2006)
- Abdur Rashid Khan, Hafeez Ullah Amin, Zia Ur Rehman, Application of Expert System with Fuzzy Logic in Teacher’s Performance Evaluation, (IJACA) International Journal of Advance Computer Science and Applications, Vol 2, No.2 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.