SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Çataloğlu, E., and Robinett, R. Testing the Development of Student Conceptual and Visualization Understanding in Quantum Mechanics Through the Undergraduate Career, American Journal of Physics, 70 (3), 238–251, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Didiş, N., Eryılmaz, A. & Erkoç, Ş. Pre-service Physics Teachers’ Comprehension of Quantum Mechanical Concepts. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education, 6(4), 227–235, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Didiş, N., Eryilmaz, A., & Erkoc, Ş. Investigating students’mental models about the quantization of light, energy, and angular momentum, Physical Review Special Topics - Physics Education Research 10, 020127, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Fachinger, J., den Exter, M., Grambow, B., Holgerson, S., Landesmann, C., Titov, M., et al. Behavior of spent HTR fuel elements in aquatic phases of repository host rock formations, 2nd International Topical Meeting on High Temperature Reactor Technology. Beijing, China, paper #B08, (2004).
- Fachinger, J. Behavior of HTR fuel elements in aquatic phases of repository host rock formations.Nuclear Engineering & Design, 236, 54, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Faye, J. Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics, Available at http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qm-copenhagen/, (2002).
- Feynman, R. The Feynman Lecture on Physics(v.3). Addison – Wesley Publishing Co., Inc., Reading, Massachusetts, (1965).
- Merzbacher, E. Quantum mechanics. New York: John Wiley & Sons, (1998).
- Mettam, G. R., & Adams, L. B. How to prepare an electronic version of your article. In Jones, B. S. & Smith, R. Z. (Eds.), Introduction to the electronic age (pp. 281–304). New York: E-Publishing Inc., (1999).
- Özcan, Ö., Didiş, N., & Taşar, M.F. Students Conceptual Difficulties in Quantum Mechanics: Potential Well Problems. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 36, 169–180, (2009).
- Özcan, Ö. Investigation of mental models of Turkish pre-service physics students for the concept of “spin”. EgitimArastirmalari-Eurasian Journal of Educational Research, 52, 21–36, (2013).
- Penrose, R. The Emperor’s new mind. England: Oxford University Press, (1989).
- Sadaghiani, H. R. Conceptual and Mathematical Barriers to Students Learning Quantum Mechanics, The Ohio State University, Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, (2005).
- Strnad, J. Quantum Physics for beginners, Physics Education, 16(2), 88–92, (1981). [CrossRef]
- Strunk, W., Jr., & White, E. B. The elements of style (3rd ed.). New York: MacMillan, (1979).
- Styer, D. F. Teaching Time Development in Quantum Mechanics, Meeting of the Ohio Section of the American Physical Society, Miami University, 11 October 1997, (1997).
- Van der Geer, J., Hanraads, J. A. J., & Lupton, R. A. The art of writing a scientific article.Journal of Science Communication, 163, 51–59, (2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.