SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Baran, E., & Canbazoğlu, Bilici S. Teknolojik Pedagojik Alan Bilgisi (TPAB) üzerine alanyazin incelemesi: Türkiye örneği. [in Turkish]. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi [Hacettepe University Journal of Education], 30(1), 15–32, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- De Vet, E., Brug, J., De Nooijer, J., Dijkstra, A., & De Vries, N. K. Determinants of forward stage transitions: a Delphi study. Health Education Research, 20(2), 195–205, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Graham, C. R. Theoretical considerations for understanding technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPACK). Computers & Education, 57(3), 1953–1960, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Graham, R. C., Burgoyne, N., Cantrell, P., Smith, L., St Clair, L., & Harris, R. Measuring the TPACK confidence of inservice science teachers. TechTrends, 53(5), 70–79, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harris, S., Lee, B., & Kington, A. ICT and innovative pedagogy: examples from case studies in two schools collected as part of the Second Information Technology in Education Study (SITES) in England. Paper presented at the British Educational Research Association Annual Conference, Leeds, United Kingdom., (2001, September). [Google Scholar]
- Hsu, C. C., & Sandford, B. A. The Delphi technique: Making sense of consensus. Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation, 12(10), 1–8., (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Keengwe, J., & Onchwari, G. Fostering meaningful student learning through constructivist pedagogy and technology integration. International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Education, 7(4), 1–10, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kloser, M. Identifying a core set of science teaching practices: A delphi expert panel approach. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 51(9), 1185–1217, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koehler, M. J., Mishra, P., & Cain, W. What is technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPACK)? Journal of Education, 193(3), 13–20, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Linstone, H. A., & Turoff, M. (Eds.). The Delphi method: Techniques and applications (Vol. 29). Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley., (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Mishra, P., & Koehler, M. J. Technological pedagogical content knowledge: a framework for teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record, 108(6), 1017–1054, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Voogt, J., Fisser, P., Pareja Roblin, N., Tondeur, J., & van Braak, J. Technological pedagogical content knowledge – A review of the literature. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 29(2), 109–121, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.