SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- K. Jaspers, Idea of the University (Minsk: BSU, 2006)
- I. Kant, The conflict of the faculties (M.: Thought, 1966)
- F. Schleiermacher, From the work ‘Reflections on University in the German sense’. University idea in the Russian Empire XVIII-early XX centuries. Anthology (M, 2011)
- I.G. Fichte, Ueber den Begriff der Wissenschaftslehre oder der sogenannten Philosophie (M.: Sotsekgiz, 1935)
- M. Scheler, Wesen und Formen der Sympathie (M.: Gnosis, 1994)
- M. Scheler, Logos, Philosophical and literary magazine, 6 (51), 2005.
- B. Readings, University in ruins (M.: Publishing House State University, Higher School of Economics, 2010)
- R. Barnett, Imagining the University. Education in Modern Culture (Minsk: Propylaea, 2001)
- J-F. Lyotard, The Postmodern condition (M.: Publishing House “Alethea”, 1998)
- Z. Bauman, The Individualized Society (M.: Logos, 2002)
- B. Slavin, The dying-out profession, or why university education has no prospects in the XXI century. Access: http://www.executive.ru/education/adviser/1810848/
- A. Malinkin, Logos, Philosophical and literary magazine, 6 (51), 2005
- K. Mikhailov-Gorynya, Gumboldt model of university education as the ideological foundation of German fascism: parallels with Russia (2010)
- O.B. Shamina, Bulletin of the Buryat State University, 6, (2009)
- Ortega y Gasset, Alma mater, Journal of higher education, 7, (2003)
- J.H. Newman, Idea of University (Minsk, BSU, 2006)
- G.I. Petrova, I.V. Brylina, E.G. Kulizhskaya, N.V. Bogoryad, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, 505-510 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.