SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- A. Kousainov, Kachestvo obrazovaniya v mire i v Kazahstane (IET, Moscow, 2014) [In Rus]
- M. Barber, and M. Murshed, Consistently high performance: Lessons from the world’s top performing school systems (McKinsey&Company. June 2007).
- M. Barber, M. Murshed, and Ch. Chijioke, How the world’s most improved school system keep getting better (McKinsey&Company. June 2007).
- M. Montaigne, Of the education of children (Trans. Charles Cotton, 1580), available online: URL http://essays.quotidiana.org/montaigne/education_of_children/ (accessed on: 04.03.2014).
- D. Irokawa, The Culture of the Meiji Period (Princeton, 1988)
- W.D. Haddad, Education Policy-planning Process: An Applied Framework (UNESCO-IIEP, 1995)
- The World Educational Crisis (Oxford University Press, 1968)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.