SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- V.V. Vanchugov, National Doctrine of Education in the Russian Federation]. URL: http://www.humanities.edu.ru (2016)
- A.A. Andreev, V.I. Soldatkin, Applied Philosophy of Open Education: pedagogical aspect (MGOPU, 2002) [In Rus]
- N.V. Kalachev, Experience of teaching of natural sciences in the open education, School of the Future, 5, 49–54, (2010)
- N.M. Anisimov, Thesis PhD (Moscow, 1998) [In Rus]
- P.Y. Galperin, Learning and mental development methods. (Education, 1985)
- O.Y. Babenko, Introduction of innovative methods in teaching process disciplines for students of technical spetsialnostey. Journal of the Association of Universities and tourism service, 1, 28 (2014)
- A.M. Tolstsik, Laboratory simulation workshop on general physics (Tomsk State University Institute of Distance obrazovaniya. 2010)
- E. Pluzhnik, E. Nikulchev, Laboratories in cloud infrastructure of educational institutions, 2014 2nd International Conference on Emission Electronics (ICEE), 67–69 (2014)
- A.V. Kurilin, Virtual physics experiments and modeling of mechanical phenomena with the help of the program «Mathcad», Proc. International conf, Educational Environment, 382–385 (MIT, 2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.