SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- V.M. Zhirmunsky, Introduction to literary studies: Lecture (St. Petersburg University Press, St. Petersburg, 1996) (in Russian)
- D.M. Magomedova, Philological analysis of lyric poems (Publishing center «Academy», Moscow, 2004) (in Russian)
- The analysis of the poetic texts online-http://poem.ict.nsc.ru
- K. Chukovsky, Alexander Blok as man and poet (A.F.Marx, Petrograd,1924) (in Russian)
- K. Тaranovsky, About the relationship between poetic rhythm and topic, (Languages of Russian culture, Moscow, 2000) (in Russian)
- M.L. Gasparov, Semantic aureole of the meter: the semantics of Russian iambic trimeter, In: Linguistics and poetics (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) (in Russian)
- D . Samoilov, Book about Russian rhyme (Khudozhestvennaya Literatura, Moscow. 1982) (in Russian)
- A.V. Kozmin, Automatic analysis of verse into the Starling system, In: Computational linguistics and intellectual technologies: Proceedings of the international conference «Dialogue 2006» (Publishing center of the RSUH, Moscow, 2006) (in Russian)
- The Tower of Babel. An etymological database project. Russian dictionaries and morphology – http://starling.rinet.ru/indexru.htm (in Russian)
- The morphological analyzer http://starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/morphque.cgi?encoding=win (in Russian)
- V.B . Barakhnin, O. Yu .Kozhemyakina, About the automation of the complex analysis of Russian poetical text, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 934 (2012) (in Russian)
- N.V. Lapshina, I.K. Romanovich, B.I. Yarkho, Metrical guide to the poems by A.S. Pushkin (Moscow; Academia, Leningrad, 1934) (in Russian)
- J.T. Shaw, A Pushkin: Concordance to the Poetry: 1, 2 (Slavica, Columbus, 1984)
- Project АОТ -http://nlpub.ru/АОТ (in Russian)
- Rules of Russian orthography and punctuation. Full academic Handbook (Eksmo, Moscow, 2007) (in Russian)
- Dictionary of synonyms of Russian language: in 2 volumes (Nauka. Leningrad department, Leningrad, 1970–1971) (in Russian)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.