SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- T.G. Belova, The development of students’ research activity in Montessori Education (Press, Orenburg, 2012).
- A.I. Savenkov, Research teaching and engineering in modern education, S. Res. W., 1, 22 (2004)
- I.P. Belov, T.G. Belova, The development of the research method of teaching in the Russian pedagogical science and practice of XVIII-XIX centuries, W. of Sci. dis., 11(6), 2380 (2014)
- I.P. Belov, T.G. Belova, The formation of the idea of the research method of teaching in foreign pedagogy until the middle of the XIX century, K. Sci., 12, 232 (2013)
- A.V. Leontovich, The research activity as the basis for the educational activities construction (People Education, Moscow, 2001).
- G.P. Shchedrovitsky, Philosophy. Science. Methodology (Idea, Moscow, 1997)
- A.S. Obukhov, Person’s research position, S. Res. W., 1, 61 (2006).
- I.V. Osipov, E. Nikulchev, A.A. Volinsky et al., Study of Gamification Effectiveness in Online e-Learning Systems, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 6(2), 71-77 (2015)
- E. Pluzhnik, E. Nikulchev, Laboratories in cloud infrastructure of educational institutions, 2014 2nd International Conference on Emission Electronics (ICEE), 67–69 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.