SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- L. Alfieri, P.J. Brooks, N.J. Aldrich, H.R. Tenenbaum, Journal of Educational Psychology, 103, 1–18 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Hmelo-Silver, Educational Psychology Review, 16, 235–266 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Kirschner, J. Sweller, R. E. Clark, Educational Psychologist, 41, 75–86 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Mayer, American Psychologist, 59, 14–19 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Timperley, Teacher Professional Learning and Development (Geneva, International Bureau of Education, 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.