SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- I.V. Osipov, E. Nikulchev, A.A. Volinsky et al., International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 6(2), 71–77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Korotkov, Innovative education for innovative economy (Bulletin of the higher school, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Tsedrinsky, Creative approach to training of the teacher in dynamics of his professional formation (Bulletin of Adygei state university, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, Creative pedagogics and psychology (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Barron, Putting creativity to work. In The nature of creativity (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Torrance, The nature of creativity as manifest in the testing (1988) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Bogoyavlenskaya, Psychology of creative abilities (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bugakova, From the experience of the use of ICT in the educational process of high school (MTI, Moscow, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ryndak, Teacher Sukhomlinsky: lessons (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Titova, Information and communication technologies in arts education: theory and practice (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreyev, The science of competition (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Belova, I.P. Belov, Research teaching potential in conditions of modern information society, W. of Sci. dis., 69, 417 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.