SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- I.V. Osipov, E. Nikulchev, A.A. Volinsky et al., International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 6(2), 71–77 (2015)
- E.M. Korotkov, Innovative education for innovative economy (Bulletin of the higher school, 2010)
- A.D. Tsedrinsky, Creative approach to training of the teacher in dynamics of his professional formation (Bulletin of Adygei state university, 2009)
- A.V. Morozov, Creative pedagogics and psychology (2004)
- F. Barron, Putting creativity to work. In The nature of creativity (1988)
- E.P. Torrance, The nature of creativity as manifest in the testing (1988)
- D.B. Bogoyavlenskaya, Psychology of creative abilities (2002)
- E.V. Bugakova, From the experience of the use of ICT in the educational process of high school (MTI, Moscow, 2015).
- V.G. Ryndak, Teacher Sukhomlinsky: lessons (2008)
- S.V. Titova, Information and communication technologies in arts education: theory and practice (2009)
- V.I. Andreyev, The science of competition (2004)
- T.G. Belova, I.P. Belov, Research teaching potential in conditions of modern information society, W. of Sci. dis., 69, 417 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.