SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- American Geophysical Union (AGU), (2014). Worldwide ship traffic up 300 percent since 1992 https://news.agu.org/worldwide-ship-traffic-up-300-percent-since-1992; Maritime News, November 18,2014/ http://www.marinelink.com/news/worldwide-traffic-since381037.aspx
- Directive 2003/88/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4 November 2003 concerning certain aspects of the organisation of working time / Official Journal L 299, 18/11/2003 P. 0009–0019
- Horizon Research report: A wake up call (2012), 1–32 p. http://www.warsashacademy.co.uk/about/resources/final-horizon-report-final-as-printed.pdf
- ILO Convention No. 180, Geneva, 22 October 1996, concerning Seafarers' Hours of Work and the Manning of Ships http://www.admiraltylawguide.com/conven/seafarershours1996.html
- IMO Resolution A.890(21);Annex II; Principles of Safe Manning 3.5.1. https://mcanet.mcga.gov.uk/public/c4/regulations/safetyofnavigation/annexes/Annex06.htm
- Marine and Coastguard Agency. The Human element. A quide to Human behaviour in the shipping industry (2010), 120 pages http://www.nautinst.org/filemanager/root/site_assets/forums/fatigue_forum/mca_the_human_element_a_guide_to_human_behaviour_in_the_shipping_industry.pdf
- Maritime Labour Convention (2006). http://www.ilo.org/global/standards/maritime-labour-convention/lang–en/index.htm
- SHE Manual (2011) Chapter 2, Section 6, Inspection Procedures https://www.osha.gov/Firm_osha_data/100006.html
- Smith, A., Allen, P., Wadsworth, E. Seafarer Fatigue – Where next? (2006), 1–12 p. A summary document based on recent research from the Centre for Occupational and Health, Psychology, Cardiff University http://www.itfseafarers.org/files/seealsodocs/3165/fatigue_where_next.pdf
- Smith, A. (2007). Adequate Crewing and Seafarers Fatigue: The International Perspective. Centre for Occupational and Health Psychology Cardiff University, 2007, 1–74 p. https://orcamwe.cf.ac.uk/48168/1/ITF%20FATIGUE%20REPORT%20final.pdf
- STCW Manila amendments (2010) http://www.imo.org/en/OurWork/HumanElement/TrainingCertification/Pages/STCW-Convention.aspx
- Puriņš, A. (2015). Kuǵu navigācijas virsnieku darba slodzes izpēte un tās optimizācija/ “Assessment and optimization of workload of ship navigation officers”: Magister Paper, Scientific adviser Dr. Helēna Šimkuva. Riga, Latvian Maritime academy,126 pages
- Puriņš, A., Šimkuva, H. (2015). ASSESSMENT AND OPTIMIZATION OF WORKLOAD OF SHIP NAVIGATION OFFICERS: Research report on the 17th International Conference “Maritime Transport and Infrastructure”, Riga, Latvian Maritime Academy Research Institute, 2015, 23–24 April
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.