SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- Y. Y. Kim, ICS, 4, 1 (1994)
- M. J. Collier, M. Thomas, Theor. ICC, 99, 122, (1988)
- S. Ting-Toomey, In R. Wiseman & J. Koester (Eds.), Intercultural communication competence, 72–111, (1993)
- S. Ting-Toomey, In W. Gudykunst (Ed.), Theorizing about intercultural communication, 195–210, (2005)
- T. Imahori, W. Cupach, In W. Gudykunst (Ed.), Theorizing about intercultural communication, 195–210, (2005)
- Y. Y. Kim, Becoming intercultural: An integrative theory of communication and cross-cultural adaptation, (2001)
- Y. Y. Kim, IJIR, 32, 359, (2008)
- T. J. Milstein, IJIR, 29 (2), 217, (2005)
- M. J. Pitts, Paper presented at the annual conference of ICA, (2007)
- R. Suro, Strangers among us: How Latino immigration is transforming America, (1998)
- C. Rongwei, X. Yihan, Z. Yi, Chin. J.Sociol, 34(4), 25, (2014)
- Z. Wenhong, L. Kaichun, Sociol. Stud, 4, 61 (2009)
- W. Zhonghui, Z. Pan, G. Jin, Chin. J. Spec.Edu, 174, 86, (2014)
- H. Jiong-mei, Y. Xue-ling, J. Xinjiang NU, 35 (2), 129, (2014)
- S. Ye, Master dissertation, ECNU, (2010)
- X. D. Dai, CMR, 5 (2), 1, (2009)
- T. L. Sandel, B. Ju, In T. Milburn (Ed.). Communicating user experience: Applying local strategies to digital media design, 103-126, (2015)
- W. Leeds-Hurwitz, Semiotics and communication: Signs, codes, cultures, (1993)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.