SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- M. Sinosi, Linguistic and textual analysis of classroom English interaction at Altahadi University. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sarhan, Libyan women struggle to join the workforce (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kadyskyzy, SINO-US E.T, 10, 23-31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Peterson and B. Coltrane, ERIC D. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Corbett, An intercultural approach to English language teaching (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Chrosniak, Encyclopedia of Anthropology (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wilson, JOCRAL, 29, 166-179 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Hall. The silent language (1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. Littlewood, Foreign and second language learning (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bonvillain, Language, culture and communication. The meaning of messages (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Stern. Fundamental concepts of language teaching (1983) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kramsch, Language and culture (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.