SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- N. Fairclough, Analysing discourse: Textual analysis for social research (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alvesson. H. Willmott, JMS. 39, 619–644 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jaffe, Organisation theory: tensions and change. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Deetz, Transforming communication, transforming business: building responsive and responsible workplaces. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wodak, Methods of critical discourse analysis, 63–94 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Fairclough, Language and power. 2nd edition. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- EG Flamholtz, TK Das, AS Tsui, ACCOUNT ORG SOC, 35–50 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JC Henderson, S Lee, Manag. Sci., 757–777 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kirsh, Adapt. Behav, 415–452 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WJ Orlikowski, D Robey, INFORM SYST RES, 143–169 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.