SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- E. Smith, A Road Map to Public Service Broadcasting (UNESCO and AIBD, Kuala Lumpur) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Banerjee, Public Service Broadcasting, A Best Practices Sources (AMIC-UNESCO, Singapore) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kristiawan, Media Liberalization, Political Economy of Democracy and Media Industrialization in Indonesia, (Indonesian University Publication, Jakarta) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Moe, T. Syvertsen, Researching Public Service Broadcasting, In K. Wahl, T. Hanitzsch (ed.), The Handbook of Journalism Studies (Routledge, London) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mendel, Public Service Broadcasting: A Comparative Legal Survey (The Asia Pacific Broadcasting Development and UNESCO, Kuala Lumpur) (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jakobuwicz, Finding the Right Place on the Map, Central and Eastern European Media Change in a Global Perspective (Intellect Books, Bristol) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Masduki, Broadcasting Regulation, From Authoritarian to Liberal (Institute of Islamic and Social Studies, Yogyakarta, Indonesia) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lim, @crossroads, Democratization and Corporatization of Media in Indonesia (Partisipatory MediaLab Arizona State University and The Ford Foundation, USA) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thierer, Why Regulate Broadcasting? Toward A Consistent First Amendment Standard for Information Age (Communication Law Conspectus, Washington) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dominick, Broadcasting, Cable, the Internet and beyond, an Introduction to Modern Electronic Media (McGrawHill Publishing, Boston) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Habermas, The Structural Transformation of the Public Sphere (Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press, Cambridge) (1991) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mitnick, Capturing Capture: Definition and Mechanisms, In D. Levi-Four (ed.), Handbook of the Politics of Regulation (Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rianto, National Private TV Domination, The Crisis of Ownership and Content Diversity (Pemantau Regulasi dan Regulator Media and Tifa Foundation, Jakarta) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Maimun Irma, Social Construction of Public Broadcasting, Political Economy Analysis of Broadcasting Act, 32/2002, (Indonesian University Publication, Jakarta) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Kingdon, Agendas, Alternatives, and Public Policies (Harper Collin Publication, New York) (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F. Meyerhöfer, Agenda Setting and Decision Making in the European Union: The Case of Galileo (The Hertie School of Governance, Berlin) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Arifuddin, Finding Undisputed Truth, Broadcasting Reform in Indonesia (Nagoya University, Japan) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Heryanto, Power Relation within Legal Entity Changes of TVRI: A Political Economy Study (Indonesian University Publication, Jakarta) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Esguerra, The FCC and Regulatory Capture, https://www.eff.org, accessed on February 29, 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.