SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- ComScore, Facebook passes Yahoo! Now the third most trafficked website worldwide Retrieved from http://www.ditii.com(2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Mustafa, A. Hamzah, Int. J. of Soc. Science and Humanity, 1, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Statista, Global social networks ranked by number of users. Retrieved from http://www.statista.com (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Statista, Active social media penetration in Asian countries. Retrieved from http://www.statista.com (2015) [Google Scholar]
- TNS, Largest ever digital research project reveals major changes in online behaviour around the world. Retrieved from http://www.tnsglobal.com (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Socialbakers, Heart of Facebook statistics: Facebook statistics by country. Retrieved from http://www.socialbakers.com (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N Joinson, ‘Looking at,’ ‘looking up’ or ‘keeping up with’ people? Motives and uses of Facebook. Proceeding of twenty-sixth annual SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing system, Italy (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Hum, P.E. Chamberlin, B.L. Hambright, A.C. Portwoord, A.C. Schat, J.L. Bevan, Comp. in Human Behav. 27, 5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nov, C Ye, Why do people share photos online? Antecedents of photos’ quality and quantity. Proceedings of the Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2009), San Francisco, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nov, M Naaman, C. Ye, C. Proceedings of AAAI International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM, 2009), San Jose, CA. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kim, D. Sohn, D, S. M. Choi, Comp. in Human Behav. 27, 1 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Deci, R.M. Ryan, Intrinsic motivation and self-determination in human behavior. (Plenum, New York, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Blau, Exchange and Power in Social Life. (Wiley, New York, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nahapiet, S. Ghoshal, S. J Acad. Mgmt. 23, 2 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lakhani, R. Wolf, Why hackers do what they do. In J. Feller, B. Fitzgerald, S. Hissam, K. Lakhani, (Eds.), Perspectives in free and open source software. 3-22. (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nov, Comm. ACM, 50, 11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Acquisti, R. Gross, Proceedings of 6th Workshop on Privacy Enhancing Technologies, 36–58, (Robinson College, Cambridge, UK, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Oreg, O. Nov, Comp. in Human Behav., 24, 5 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Wasko, M. S. Faraj, MIS Quarterly, 29, 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fogel, E. Nehmad, Comp. in Human Behav. 25, 1 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kimbrough, R.E. Guadagno, N.L. Muscanell, J. Dill, Comp. in Human Behav. 29, 3 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mendelson, Z. Papacharissi, Look at us: Collective narcissism in college student Facebook photo galleries. In Z. Papacharissi, (Ed.), The networked self: Identity, community and culture on social network sites, 151-173, (Routledge, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Huberman, D.M. Romero, F. Wu, J. Info. Science, 35, 6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahern, D. Eckles, N. Good, S King, M. Naaman, M., R. Nair, Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems, 7 (ACM, USA, Press 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Debatin, J.P. Lovejoy, A. Horn, B.N. Hughes, J. Comp. Mediated. Comm. 15, 1 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lenhart, M. Madden, Teens, privacy, & online social networks. (Pew Internet and American Life Project Report, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.