SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- D. Bondarenko, The Algorithm of Success, 9–13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruce, P. Scott, and M. Roberts, Investigating Employee Resistance to Lean Transformation (UK Academy for Information Systems, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Davydova, Lean Production (Institute of Economics and Management, Izhevsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Efromeeva, On the Classification of Methods and Models of IT Analysis. Universities for Tourism and Service Association Bulletin, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grinin, Management in a Kaizen style: How to reduce costs and increase profit (Alpina Publishing, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Halprin, and M. Naor, Games for Extracting Randomness (Weizmann Institute of Science, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaizen Imai, The Key To Japan’s Competitive Success (Irwin/McGraw-Hill, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Imai, Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Low-cost Approach to Management (McGraw-Hill, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Chong, A case study. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 1427–1421 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kovacheva, Challenges in Lean implementation (Aarhus School of Business, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. Lareau, Office Kaizen: Transforming Office Operations Into a Strategic Competitive Advantage (ASQ Quality Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liker, and D. Meier, The Toyota Way (McGraw-Hill Education, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Maurer, One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way (Workman Publishing, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Kaizen for the Shop Floor: A Zero-Waste Environment with Process Automation (Productivity Press Development Team, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rabunets, About the Production System of SIBUR (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Van Ede, Shoveling waste out of the factory works better than using a bulldozer. Retrieved from Business-improvement.eu: Inspire Businesses to Flow. http://www.businessimprovement.eu/lean/Oce_Lean_Transformation.php. [Google Scholar]
- J. Womack, and D. Jones, From Lean Production to the Lean Enterprise. Harvard Business Review (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Yien, The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 10(2), 1–10 (2011) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.