SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- C. Filip et all., The National Assessment and Examination Department, The National School Assessment System for the PE class. Bucuresti: MNE, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stojiljkovic, D. Pirsl, Impacts of specific exercising on motor abilities development in junior elementary schoolchildren, Acta Kinesiologica, 10 (2), 60–64 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Griggs, (Ed.), An Introduction to Primary Physical education, 151–161, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Currie, Teaching Physical Education in Primary School - An integrated health perspective, Publisher: ACER Press, 112–118 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. MacLean, R. Mulholland, S. Gray, A. Horrell, Enabling curriculum change in physical education: the interplay between policy constructors and practitioners, Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 20(1), 79–96 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jess, N. Carse, J. Keay, The primary physical education curriculum process: more complex that you might think!!, Education 3-13 International Journal of Primary, Elementary and Early Years Education, 44(5), 502–512 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. O’Sullivan, New directions, new questions: relationships between curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment in physical education,, Sport Education and Society, Vol. 18(1), 1–5 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Carse, Primary teachers as physical education curriculum change agents, European Physical Education Review, 21(3), 309–324, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Vlcek, Discourse on curriculum development in physical education, recent development in Europe, 9th International Conference on Sport and Quality of Life, 335–343, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Buszard, R Machar, S. W. Masters Rich, et all, Scaling Tennis Racquets During PE in Primary School to Enhance Motor Skill Acquisition Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 87(4), p. 414–420, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Iconomescu, Didactics of Physical Education and Sport – Course notes, Zigotto Publishing house, Galati, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Iconomescu,., D. I. Alexe., Differences and similarities in curriculum and assessment in physical education in eastern european states, Journal „Analele Universităţii Ovidius Constanţa. Serie Physical Education and Sport - Science, Movement and Health, XV(1), 41–46, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of National Education, Curriculum for Physical Education, The preparatory grade, the first grade and the second grade, Bucureşti, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of National Education, Curriculum for Physical Education, The third grade and the fourth grade, Bucureşti, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Iconomescu, L. G. Talaghir, Teaching approach to enhance motor skills for students in primary school, Procedia - Social and Behavioural Sciences, 152, 746–751, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.