SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- D. Bădău, A. Bădău, The influence of various types of water gymnastics upon the exercise capacity, International Journal of Science Culture and Sport (IntJSCS), Vol 3, No 4: Number: 14(94-102) (2015)
- D. Bădău, A. Larion, A. Bădău, D. Alexandrescu, Experimental Study on Improving the Quality of Life through the Standardization of an Aerobics Program and of Effort Parameters Control using Pulse Tester, Mathematic Methods and Applied Computing (Volume II), Mathematics and Computers in Science and Engineering, A Series of Reference Books and Textbooks, WSEAS Press, pp. 610–615 (2009) [EDP Sciences]
- D. Bădău, G. Prebeg, D. Mitic, A. Bădău, Fitness index and VO2max of physical education students, Ovidius University Annals, Series Physical Education and Sport/Science, Movement and Health 15.2 S1: 246–252 (2015)
- E. Mcauley, S. Elavsky, GJ. Jerome, JF Konopack, DX. Marquez, Physical activityrelated wellbeing in older adults: Social cognitive influences. Psychology and Aging, 20, 295–302 (2005) [CrossRef]
- F. Raymond, Niciodată nu vei mai fi obez, All Publishing house, Bucureşti, (2007)
- G. Kolata, Rethinking thin: The new science of weight loss – and the myths and realities of dieting. Picador, (2007)
- G. Ninot, D. Delignieres, M. Fortes, L’évaluation de l’estime de soi dans le domaine corporel. STAPS, 53, 35–48, (2000)
- J. Salmon, A. Timperio. “Prevalence, trends and environmental influences on child and youth physical activity”. Med Sport Sci. Medicine and Sport Science, (2007)
- Kr. Fox, The effects of exercise on selfperceptions and self-esteem. In: Physical Activity and Psychological Well-Being. Biddle J, Fox Kr, boutcher Sh (eds). Routledge, London and New York, b: 88–117, (2000)
- M. V. Chakravarthy, F. W. Booth, Eating, exercise, and thrifty genotypes: Connecting the dots toward an evolutionary understanding of modern chronic diseases”. J. Appl. Physiol. 96(1), 3–10, (2004) [CrossRef]
- R. Valois, HE. Zulling, JW. Drane, Physical activity behaviors and perceived life satisfaction among public high school adolescents. Journal of School Health, 74, 59–65, (2004) [CrossRef]
- S. W. Keith, DT. Redden, KPT. Katzmarzy, A Plan for Measuring Progress, Institute of Medicine Evaluating Obesity Prevention Efforts, The National Academies Press, Washington DC, USA, (2013)
- T. M. Iconomescu, M. Ciapa, L.G. Talaghir, G. Badicu,, Survey regarding the importance of education for health trough physical education, The Annals of „Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati, Fascilce XV, Physical Education and Sport Management, no. 2, 62 (2013)
- T. M. Iconomescu, M. Ciapa, L. G. Talaghir, V. Popescu,, Survey regarding the importance of sports to maintain a state of health good, The Annals of „Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati, Fascilce XV, Physical Education and Sport Management, 2, 67 (2013)
- V. S. Malik, M. B. Schulze, F. B. Hu, Intake of sugar-sweetened beverages and weight gain: a systematic review. Am. J. Clin. Nutr., (2006)
- Y. Netz, Mj Wu, B. J. Becker, G. Tenenbaum, Physical activity and psychological wellbeing in advanced age: a meta-analysis of intervention studies. Psychol Aging, 20, 272–284 (2005) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.