SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- M. Bahar, M. H. Hansell, The relationship between some psychological factors and their effect on the performance of grid questions and word association tests, Educational Psychology: An Int. J. of Experimental Educational Psychology, 20, 3, 346–364 (2000).
- J. R. Savery, T. M. Duffy, Problem based learning: an instructional model and its construtivist framework. Educational Technology, September-October, 31–38 (1995)
- J. Piaget, Cognitive development in children: development and learning, J. Research in Science Teaching, 2, 176–186 (1964) [CrossRef]
- M. C. P. J. Knippels, A. J. Waarlo, K.T. Boersma, Design criteria for learning and teaching genetics. J. of Biological Education, 39, 3, 108–112 (2005) [CrossRef]
- H. S. Lee, O. L. Liu, Assessing learning progression of energy concepts across middle school grades: the knowledge integration perspective, Science Education, 94, 4, 665–688 (2010) [CrossRef]
- B. D. Pendley, R. L. Bretz, J. D. Novak, Concept maps as a tool to assess learning in chemistry. J. of Chemical Education, 71, 9–17 (1994) [CrossRef]
- R. Maskill, A. F. Cachapuz, V. Koulaidis, Young pupils’ ideas about the microscopic nature of matter in three different European countries, Int. J. of Science Education, 19, 6, 631–645 (1997) [CrossRef]
- G. Polat, Determination of the cognitive structures of year secondary school students through word association test techniques, Necatibey Faculty of Education Electronic J. of Science and Mathematics Education, 7, 1, 97–120 (2013)
- W. Wagner, J. Valencia, F. Elejabarrieta, Relevance, discourse and the hot stable core of social representation-A structural analysis of word association, British J. of Social Psychology, 35, 331–351 (1996) [CrossRef]
- Z. Kostova, B. Radoynovska, Word association test for studying conceptual structures of teachers and students, Bulgarian J. of Science and Education Policy, 2, 2, 209–231 (2008) [EDP Sciences]
- M. Daskolia, A. Dimos, P. G. Kampylis, Secondary teachers’ conceptions of creative thinking within the context of environmental education. Int. J. of Environmental and Science Education, 7, 2, 269–290 (2012)
- G. H. Erol, K. Gezer, Prospective of elementary school teachers’ attitudes toward environment and environmental problems. Int. J. of Environmental and Science Education. 1, 1, 65–77 (2006)
- V.N. Kırtak-Ad, N. Demirci, Prospective teachers’ levels of associating environmental problems with science fields and thermodynamics laws, Ahi Evran University Journal of Kirsehir Educatioan Faculty, 13, 3, 19–46 (2012)
- H. Şimşek, A. Yıldırım, Qualitative research methods in the social sciences, Ankara: Seçkin Puplishing (2013)
- Ministry of National Education of Turkey [MONE] Biyoloji Dersi (9, 10, 11 ve 12. Sınıflar) Öğretim Programı [Secondary Education, Curriculum of Biology Course (Grades 9th-12th)], Retrieved from http://ttkb.meb.gov.tr/program2.aspx., (2013)
- Z. F. Pluhar, B. F. Piko, S. Kovacs, A. Uzzoli, Air pollution is bad for my health: hungarian children’s knowledge of the role of environment in health and disease, Health & Place, 15, 239–246 (2009) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.