SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- M. Aptel, A. Aublet-Cuvelier, J. C. Cnockaert. Work-Related musculoskeletal disorders of the upper limb. Joint Bone Spine, 69, 6 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Glover, A. McGregor, C. Sullivan, J. Haguea. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders affecting members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. Physiotherapy, 91, 138–147 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Uz Tunçay, İ. Yeldan. Is physical inactivity associated with musculoskeletal disorders? Ağrı, 25, 4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Rugelj. Low back pain and other work-related musculoskeletal problems among physiotherapists. Ergonomics, 34, 635–639 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Protecting workers’ health (Fact sheet No 389, 2014) http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs389/en/ [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Cromie, V. J. Robertson, M. O. Best. Occupational health and safety in physiotherapy: Guidelines for practice. Aust J Physiother, 47, 43–51 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Milhem, L. kalichman, D. Ezra, D. Alperovitch-Najenson. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among physical therapists: A comprehensive narrative review. Int J Occup Med Environ Health, 29, 5 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Glover. Work-related strain injuries in physiotherapists: Prevalence and prevention of musculoskeletal disorders. Physiotherapy, 88, 6 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Özünlü, A. Akyüz, G. Baltacı. Evaluation of the difference between neck, back and low back pain of physiotherapy students related to education years. Turkiye Klinikleri J Sports Sci, 1, 1 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- F. Taşpinar, B. Taşpinar, C. C. Aksoy. Investigation of musculoskeletal discomforts in physiotherapy and rehabilitation students. J Exerc Ther Rehabil, 2, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Carlsson. Assessment of chronic pain. I. Aspects of the reliability and validity of the Visual Analogue Scale. Pain, 16, 87–101 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- U. Cavlak, U. Baş Aslan, N. Yağcı, F. Altuğ. Chronic musculoskeletal pain management with physiotherapy and rehabilitation. Türkiye Klinikleri J Physiother Rehabil Special Topics, 1, 1 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. T. Fairbank, P. B. Pynsent. The Oswestry Disability Index. Spine, 25, 22 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- D. J West, D. Gardner. Occupational injuries of physiotherapists in North and Central Queensland. Aust J Physiother, 47, 179–186 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Cromie, V. J. Robertson, M. O. Best. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders in physical therapists: Prevalence, severity, risks and responses. Physical Therapy 80, 336–351 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dsouza, A. Mathew, D. Kumar K.U. Work related musculoskeletal disorders in physiotherapist; prevalence and associated factors: A review of literature. Int J Health Sci Educ, 6, 6 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Shehab, K. Al-Jarallah, M.A. Moussa, N. Adham. Prevalence of low back pain among physical therapists in Kuwait. Med Princ Pract, 12, 4 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bansode, D. Hande. Effectiveness of isometric neck exercises, stretching and ergonomics over ergonomic alone for neck pain in physiotherapists. IJIR, 2, 10 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ranasinghe, Y.S. Perera, D.A. Lamabadusuriya, S. Kulatunga, N. Jayawardana, S. Rajapakse, P. Katulanda. Work related complaints of neck, shoulder and arm among computer office workers: a cross-sectional evaluation of prevalence and risk factors in a developing country. Environmental Health, 10, 70–79 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ganer. Work related musculoskeletal disorders among healthcare professional and their preventive measure : A report. IJSRSET, 2, 4 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.