SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- G. Akcayir, Why do faculty members use or not use social networking sites for education? Comput Hum Behav, 71, 378–385 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Wagner, D. Acier, Factor Structure Evaluation of the French Version of the Digital Natives Assessment Scale. Cyberpsych Beh Soc N, 20, 3, 195–201 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Son, The impact of initial experience and user attachment on application downloads Information-seeking and - sharing applications. Internet Res, 27, 2, 256–276 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nogales, M. A. Sicilia-Urban, and E. Garcia-Barriocanal, Measuring vocabulary use in the Linked Data Cloud. Online Inform Rev, 41, 2, 252–271 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Wong, et al., Seamlessly learning Chinese: contextual meaning making and vocabulary growth in a seamless Chinese as a second language learning environment. Instr Sci, 44, 5, 399–422 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Tsatsou, Digital technologies in the research process: Lessons from the digital research community in the UK. Comput Hum Behav, 61, 597–608 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Sharma, A. Joshi, and H. Sharma, A multi-analytical approach to predict the Facebook usage in higher education. Comput Hum Behav, 55, 340–353 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Pradia, Understanding College Students’ Readiness to Use Web 2.0 Technologies in Online Education, Walden University: Ann Arbor. 137 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Sanmamed, P. C. M. Carril, I. D. A. de Sotomayor, Factors which motivate the use of social networks by students. Psicothema, 29, 2, 204–210 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. J. Ogaji, et al., Pattern of use of social media networking by Pharmacy students of Kenyatta university, Nairobi, Kenya. Comput Hum Behav, 66, 211–216 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Luqman, et al., Empirical investigation of Facebook discontinues usage intentions based on SOR paradigm. Comput Hum Behav, 70, 544–555 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Tang, et al., Personality traits, interpersonal relationships, online social support, and Facebook addiction. Telemat Inform, 33, 1, 102–108 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Foerster, M. Roosli, A latent class analysis on adolescents media use and associations with health related quality of life. Comput Hum Behav, 71, 266–274 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Elhai, et al., Non-social features of smartphone use are most related to depression, anxiety and problematic smartphone use. Comput Hum Behav, 69, 75–82 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Karasar, Bilimsel Araştırma Yöntemi. 15. ed. 2005, Ankara: Nobel Yayın Dağıtım. [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Usluel, Ö. Demir, and M. Çınar, Sosyal Ağların Kullanım Amaçları Ölçeği. Eğitim Teknolojileri Araştırma Dergisi, 5, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Kline, Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling, New York: The Guilford Press (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Olson, The relationship between community college student engagement and student usage of online social networking., Northern Illinois University: Ann Arbor. p. 165 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Weller, Trying to understand social media users and usage The forgotten features of social media platforms. Online Inform Rev, 40, 2, 256–264 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Varney, Macro and micro levels of university identification: Using social network sites to reactivate latent social identities within college alumni., Illinois State University: Ann Arbor. p. 71. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jordaan, G. Van Heerden, Online privacy-related predictors of Facebook usage intensity. Comput Hum Behav, 2017. 70: p. 90–96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Huang, P. L. Chen, Y. C. Kuo, Understanding the facilitators and inhibitors of individuals’ social network site usage. Online Inform Rev, 41, 1, 85–101 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ozyurt, H. Ozyurt, Using Facebook to enhance learning experiences of students in computer programming at Introduction to Programming and Algorithm course. Comput Appl Eng Educ, 24, 4, 546–554 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ayan, Evaluation of the Reasons behind the City Of Istanbul’s Failure to Win The Right to Hold The Olympic Games by Students Studying at Higher Education of Physical Education and Sports. Selçuk University Journal of Physical Education and Sport Science, 11, 1, 24–31 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.