SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- T. Sarıkaya, L. Khorshid. Üniversite öğrencilerinin meslek seçimini etkileyen etmenlerin incelenmesi: Üniversite öğrencilerinin meslek seçimi. Türk Eğitim Bilimleri Dergisi, 7, 2 (2009)
- Y. Kuzgun, Meslek Danışmanlığı (Doğuş Matbaacılık, Ankara, 2000)
- A. Karakuş, N. Karadağ, F. Bilgili, Ç. Işıkay, G. Çadır, D. Çeker. Lise son sınıf kız öğrencilerinin hemşirelik mesleğine bakış açıları ile mesleği tercih etme durumları. Hemşirelik Forumu Dergisi, 5, 1 (2005).
- G. E. Çiftçi, S. F. Bülbül, N. Bayar Muluk, G. Çamur Duyan, A. Yılmaz. Factors in selecting a university and career among students studying in the Faculty of Health Sciences (Kirikkale University). J Kartal TR, 22, 3 (2011).
- Z. Kunduracılar, E. Akbaş, Ç. Büyükuysal, D. Biçki, E. U. Erdam. Assessment of job awareness in Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation students. J High Educ Science 2, 3 (2012). [EDP Sciences]
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT). Policy statement: Description of physical therapy. (WCPT, London, UK, 2017). http://www.wcpt.org/policy/psdescriptionPT
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT). Ethical principles. (WCPT, London, UK, 2017). www.wcpt.org/ethical-principles
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT). Policy statement: Ethical responsibilities of physical therapists and WCPT members. (WCPT, London, UK, 2017). http://www.wcpt.org/policy/psethical-responsibilities
- I. Lindquıist, M. Engardt, L. Garnham, F. Poland, B. Richardson. Physiotherapy students’ professional identity on edge of working life. Medical Teacher, 28, 3 (2006). [CrossRef]
- H.M. Vollmer, D.L. Mills. Professionalisation (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1966).
- F. Can. Professional development history of physical therapy and rehabilitation. İKÇÜSBFD, 1, 3 (2016).
- A. Razak Özdinçler, E. Tarakci, Y. Aslan. Investigation of professional awareness of students in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Division. HSP, 2, 2 (2015).
- A. Öhman, P. Solomon, E. Finch. Career choice and professional preferences in a group of Canadian Physiotherapy Students. Advances in Physiotherapy, 4, 16–22 (2002). [CrossRef]
- J. Gotlib, D. Białoszewski, J. Opavsky, R. Garrod, N. E. Fuertes, L. P. Gallardo, B. P. Lourido, S. Monterde, C. S. Serrano, M. Sacco, I. Kunicka. Attitudes of European physiotherapy students towards their chosen career in the context of different educational systems and legal regulations pertaining to the practice of physiotherapy: implications for university curricula. Physiotherapy 98, 76–85 (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.