SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- T. Sarıkaya, L. Khorshid. Üniversite öğrencilerinin meslek seçimini etkileyen etmenlerin incelenmesi: Üniversite öğrencilerinin meslek seçimi. Türk Eğitim Bilimleri Dergisi, 7, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kuzgun, Meslek Danışmanlığı (Doğuş Matbaacılık, Ankara, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karakuş, N. Karadağ, F. Bilgili, Ç. Işıkay, G. Çadır, D. Çeker. Lise son sınıf kız öğrencilerinin hemşirelik mesleğine bakış açıları ile mesleği tercih etme durumları. Hemşirelik Forumu Dergisi, 5, 1 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Çiftçi, S. F. Bülbül, N. Bayar Muluk, G. Çamur Duyan, A. Yılmaz. Factors in selecting a university and career among students studying in the Faculty of Health Sciences (Kirikkale University). J Kartal TR, 22, 3 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kunduracılar, E. Akbaş, Ç. Büyükuysal, D. Biçki, E. U. Erdam. Assessment of job awareness in Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation students. J High Educ Science 2, 3 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT). Policy statement: Description of physical therapy. (WCPT, London, UK, 2017). http://www.wcpt.org/policy/psdescriptionPT [Google Scholar]
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT). Ethical principles. (WCPT, London, UK, 2017). www.wcpt.org/ethical-principles [Google Scholar]
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT). Policy statement: Ethical responsibilities of physical therapists and WCPT members. (WCPT, London, UK, 2017). http://www.wcpt.org/policy/psethical-responsibilities [Google Scholar]
- I. Lindquıist, M. Engardt, L. Garnham, F. Poland, B. Richardson. Physiotherapy students’ professional identity on edge of working life. Medical Teacher, 28, 3 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Vollmer, D.L. Mills. Professionalisation (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1966). [Google Scholar]
- F. Can. Professional development history of physical therapy and rehabilitation. İKÇÜSBFD, 1, 3 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Razak Özdinçler, E. Tarakci, Y. Aslan. Investigation of professional awareness of students in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Division. HSP, 2, 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Öhman, P. Solomon, E. Finch. Career choice and professional preferences in a group of Canadian Physiotherapy Students. Advances in Physiotherapy, 4, 16–22 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gotlib, D. Białoszewski, J. Opavsky, R. Garrod, N. E. Fuertes, L. P. Gallardo, B. P. Lourido, S. Monterde, C. S. Serrano, M. Sacco, I. Kunicka. Attitudes of European physiotherapy students towards their chosen career in the context of different educational systems and legal regulations pertaining to the practice of physiotherapy: implications for university curricula. Physiotherapy 98, 76–85 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.