SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- A.C. Macri, The role of the exercises in the improvement of the psychomotricity components in the development of the pupils, Sport & Society / Sport si Societate, Special Issue, 14, 155–162, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Cappellini, S. Mancini, S. Zuffellato, F. Bini, P. Polcaro, A.A. Conti, R. Molino Lova, C. Macchi, Environmental effects on school age child psychomotricity, Minerva Pediatrica, 60(3):277–84, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C. Strujan, D. Bădău, A. Bădău – Physical education. Teacher guide, Publishing House Ria of Botosani, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bădău, F. Dusa, A. Bădău, Physical education and sport.., Publishing University Press, Tirgu Mures, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Encyclopaedia Universalis, Edité par Encyclopaedia universalis France, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- I. Lozincă, V. Marcu, Psihologia şi activităţile motrice, Oradea University Press pp. 125–136, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pratesi, M. Fasano, A.C. Cappellini, Effects of a psychomotor education program on Body Mass index (BMI) in a group of school- aged Italian children, Journal of Anatomy and Embryology, 117(2), 152, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Horghidan, Problematica psihomotricităţii, Editura Globus, Bucureşti. (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.