SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- T.O. Volfovskaya. Determination of the level of formation of interactive personality skills at the stages of socialization. Pedagogic and Psychology. 3-4, 141–148 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Efimov, I.O. Efimova. Interactive teaching methods - the basis of innovative pedagogical technologies. Innovative pedagogical technologies: materials of Intern. Sci. Conf. (Kazan, October 2014). Kazan, 286–290 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Loginova, V.B. Chupina. Technology of interactive learning in the university. Krasnoyarsk: KrasSMU, 178 (2011) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Loginova, E.I. Chernova. Peculiarities of psychological and educational support for students’ readiness to fulfillment their choice. Psychology of training, 4, 115–128. Access mode: http://www.edit.muh.ru/content/mag/jour3.php?link=po042013 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Pometun, L.V. Pirozhenko. Interactive learning technologies: theory and practice. Kiev: ASK, 136 (2002) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sidorenko, I.O. Loginova. Possibilities of methods and technologies of simulation modeling in the preparation of students-psychologists. Effective management and organization of the educational process in Modern Medical University (Pedagogical University). Krasnoyarsk: Verso, 286–289 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Levin. Frontiers in Group Dynamics: Concept, Method, and Reality in Social Science. Human Relation, 1, 5–38 (1947) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Loginova, O.V. Volkova, J.V. Andrejeva, T.I. Serduk, I.O. Kononenko. International Accreditation of the Main Educational Program as Possibility of opening the New Educational Horizons. TOJET, 11, 1254–1258 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sokolovskaya, E.V. Zamiralova, R.G. Buyankina. Self-evaluation as a tool of improving the quality management system of educational organization. Siberian medical review, 3, 80–84 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.