SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Andriyenko, A.S. Development of the foreign language professional communication competence in students of a technical college (on the basis of the credit modular system of education): abstract of the Thesis of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.08/ Andriyenko Anzhela Sergeyevna. – Rostov-on-Don, (2006).
- Baguzina, Е.I. Web-quest technology as the didactic method of formation of the foreign language communication competence: by the example of the students of a nonlinguistic university, PhD thesis, Moscow State University, Moscow, (2012).
- Federal state education standard of higher education according to the degree program 44.03.01 Pedagogical education (qualification (degree) “bachelor”) (approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation d/d December 04, 2015 N 1426); URL:http://fgosvo.ru/uploadfiles/fgosvob/440301.pdf (access date 22.12.2016)
- Galimzyanova, I.I. Pedagogical system of formation of the foreign language competence of future engineers: abstract of the Thesis of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.08. – Kazan, (2009).
- Ilyazova, M.D. Formation of invariants of the professional competence of students - sociologists: situational-context approach: methodological guidelines for teachers. Astrakhan, P.48, (2009).
- Kabardov, M.K. Concerning diagnostics of the foreign language capabilities. Psychological and psychophysiological speech studies. Moscow, Nauka, PP. 176–202, (1985).
- Khutorskoy, A. V. The key competences and education standards [Digital resource] / A. V. Khutorskoy; Center of distance education ‘Eidos’, Internet-magazine ‘Eidos’. – (2002). Access mode: http://www.eidos.ru/journal/2002/0423.htm.
- Kostyukova, Т.A. and Morozova, A.L. Development of the foreign language communication competence in students of non-linguistic colleges. Tomsk: Publishing House of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, P. 119, (2011).
- Kurpesheva, A.I. Invariants of the foreign language communication competence in students of a technical college. Journal of AGTU. #1: 87–90, (2011).
- Lukyanova, M.I. and Kalinina, N.V. Psychological-pedagogical indicators of the school activity: criteria and diagnostics. Moscow SC Sphere. P. 208, (2004).
- Mikhaylova, Е.B. Formation of the professional foreign language competence in students of the engineering specialties with the use of the information and communication technologies: abstract of the Thesis of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.08. Nizhny Novgorod, (2012).
- Morosanova, V.I. Individual self-regulation style in the random human activity. Psychological journal. #4: PP. 26–35, (1995).
- Nikitina, E.G. Development of the foreign language competence of the university students by means of the modular education: by the example of the economic specialties: Thesis of the Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.08. Cheboksary, P. 292. Journal of Language and Literature, (2010). ISSN: 2078-0303, Vol. 6. No. 3. Iss.1, August, 2015 | 41
- Order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security of the Russian Federation №544n d/d October 18, 2013. ‘Concerning approval of the professional standard “Pedagogue” (pedagogical activity in the sphere of the preschool, primary and secondary education) (kindergartener, teacher) http://www.rosmintrud.ru/docs/mintrud/ orders/129
- Panfilov, A.N., V.M. Panfilova. Linguistic aptitude of students as the foundation for creation of the foreign language educational space. Nauka i mir, #3(7) (Volume 3): 87–90, (2014).
- Panfilova V.M., Panfilov A.N., Merzon E.E. Organizational-Pedagogical Conditions to Form the Foreign Competence in Students with the Features of Linguistic Giftedness. International Education Studies, Vol. 8, #. 2: 176 - 185; (2015). ISSN 1913-9020 EISSN 1913-9039. doi:10.5539/ies.v8n2p176 URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/ies.v8n2p176 (access date 1.04.2015) [CrossRef]
- Proshyants, N.A. Formation of the foreign language linguistic competences within the professional discourse / N.A. Proshyants // Research work. - # 3 - PP. 34–38, (2010).
- Zimnyaya, I.A. Competency-based approach. What is its place in the system of modern approaches to the issues of education? (Theoretical-methodological aspect). Higher education today, #8: 20–26, (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.