SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- V. Antikarov, T. Copeland, Real options: a practitioner’s guide, Texere (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rogova, A. Yarygin, Valuing innovative 4G (LTE) technology with real options approach. The XXIV ISPIM Conference Proceedings (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Nedosekin, The applications of fuzzy sets theory to problems of finance control. Audit and financial analysis, 2, 15–18 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Okorokov, O. A. Kalchenko, An innovative project evaluation technique under conditions of information uncertainty. International Journal of Business and Information, 10, 180–197 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cox, S. Ross, M. Rubinstein, Option pricing: A simplified approach. Journal of Financial Economics, 7(3), 229–263 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- F. Black, M. Scholes, The pricing of options and corporate liabilities. The Journal of Political Economy, 81(3), 637–654 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Myers, Determinants of corporate borrowing. Journal of Financial Economics, 5(2), 147–175 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Trigeorgis, Strategic Investment, Princeton University Press (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damodaran, The Promise and Peril of Real Options. Working paper, Stern School of business (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Hull, Options, Futures and Other derivatives, Prentice Hall (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Turnbull, Option Valuation, Dryden Press (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wilmott, S. Howison, J. Dewynne, The Mathematics of Financial Derivatives, Cambridge Univ. Press (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Leslie, M. P. Michaels, The real power of real options. The McKinsey Quarterly, (3), 5–22 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. Smit, L. Trigeorgis, Real Options: Examples and principles of valuation and strategy, Oxford University Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.