SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- V. Antikarov, T. Copeland, Real options: a practitioner’s guide, Texere (2001)
- E. Rogova, A. Yarygin, Valuing innovative 4G (LTE) technology with real options approach. The XXIV ISPIM Conference Proceedings (2013)
- A. O. Nedosekin, The applications of fuzzy sets theory to problems of finance control. Audit and financial analysis, 2, 15–18 (2000)
- V. R. Okorokov, O. A. Kalchenko, An innovative project evaluation technique under conditions of information uncertainty. International Journal of Business and Information, 10, 180–197 (2015)
- J. Cox, S. Ross, M. Rubinstein, Option pricing: A simplified approach. Journal of Financial Economics, 7(3), 229–263 (1979)
- F. Black, M. Scholes, The pricing of options and corporate liabilities. The Journal of Political Economy, 81(3), 637–654 (1973) [CrossRef]
- S. Myers, Determinants of corporate borrowing. Journal of Financial Economics, 5(2), 147–175 (1977) [CrossRef]
- L. Trigeorgis, Strategic Investment, Princeton University Press (2004)
- A. Damodaran, The Promise and Peril of Real Options. Working paper, Stern School of business (1999)
- J. C. Hull, Options, Futures and Other derivatives, Prentice Hall (2002)
- S. M. Turnbull, Option Valuation, Dryden Press (1987)
- P. Wilmott, S. Howison, J. Dewynne, The Mathematics of Financial Derivatives, Cambridge Univ. Press (1995) [CrossRef]
- K. J. Leslie, M. P. Michaels, The real power of real options. The McKinsey Quarterly, (3), 5–22 (1997)
- H. Smit, L. Trigeorgis, Real Options: Examples and principles of valuation and strategy, Oxford University Press (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.