SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- S. Banerjee, V. Yadav, and S.Ch. Banerjee, A social marketing framework for innovation and technology adoption: The case of agricultural extension in India. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 4(2), 63–82 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Markova, P. Lesnikova, Strategic level of sustainable development of enterprises. Economical and managerial spectrum [Ekonomicko-manažerské spektrum], 9(1), 9–15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lowe, F. Alpert, Forecasting consumer perception on innovativeness. Technovation, 45-46, 1–14 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Aaker, Innovation: Brand it or lose it. California Management Review, 50(1), 8–24 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kunz, B. Schmitt, A. Meyer, How does perceived firm innovativeness affect the consumer? Journal of Business Research, 64(8), 816–822 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Liao, C.C.J. Cheng, Brand equity and the exacerbating factors of product innovation failure evaluations: A communication effect perspective. Journal of Business Research, 67(1), 2919–2925 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, K.H. Kim, T.C. Garrett, H. Jung, The contributions of firm innovativeness to customer value in purchasing behavior. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 32(2), 201–213 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Norskov, P. Chrysochou, M. Milenkova, The impact of product innovation attributes on brand equity. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 32(4), 245–254 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Lin, Conceptualizing and measuring consumer perceptions of retailer innovativeness in Taiwan, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 24, 33–41 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Panda, D. Kapoor, Relationship between information systems integration, innovation and consumer – based commitment practices for knowledge sharing in creating power brands. Market-Tržiště, 29(1), 59–74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nguyen, X.Y. Yu, T.C. Melewar, S. Gupta, Critical brand innovation factors (CBIF): Understanding innovation and market performance in the Chinese hightech service industry. Journal of Business Research, 69(7), 2471–2479 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CH.P. da Silva, V.M.F. de Paula, V.A.F. da Paula, Innovative brands: How consumers perceive innovation. Revista Brasileira de Marketing, 16(1), 83–97 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Botschen, P.K. Wegerer, Brand-driven retail format innovation: A conceptual framework. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 45(7-8), 874–891 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.N.X. Yang, S.X.C. Tan, Event innovation induced corporate branding. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 29(3), 862–882 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Y Wu, C.A. Lin, Predicting the effects of eWOM and online brand messaging: Source trust, bandwagon effect and innovation adoption factors, Telematics and Informatics, 34(2), 470–480 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sharma, N.S. Davcik, K.G. Pillai, Product innovation as a mediator in the impact of R&D expenditure and brand equity on marketing performance. Journal of Business Research, 69(12), 5662–5669 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadanyiova, The quality mark SK and its impact on the shopping behavior of Slovak consumers. Procedia Economics and Finance, 23, 1509–1514 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Greblikaite, W. Sroka, R. Daugeliene et al., Cultural integration and cross-cultural management challenges in the Central European Countries: Lithuania and Poland. European Integration Studies, 10, 29–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Janoskova, A. Krizanova, Comparison of selected internationally recognized brand valuation methods. Oeconomia Copernicana, 8(1), 99–110 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Popescu, Does economic growth bring about increased hapiness? Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 4(4), 27–33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.