SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- V. K. Yurtaeva, Development of a modern retail format “hard discounter” as a tool for effective positioning in difficult economic conditions. MMR, 3(129), 186–200 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Clifford, Classifications of retail stores and shopping centres: some methodological issues. GJ, 45, 255–264 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Klimin, Current trends in stimulating consumers at points of sale. STL of SPbPU ES, 6(209), 200–207 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kovalenko, A. Polevoy, Competitive Strategies for Retail Food Networks. Classification and Empirical Analysis (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Maslow, A Theory of Human Motivation. PR, 50, 370–396 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- L. Karpik, Michelin’s red guidebook. ST, 42, 369–389 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Klimin, A. A. Zakharova, Analysis of the effectiveness of incentive measures in retail. AFA, 6, 305–331 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Khvatova. Big Data is watching YOU: opportunities and challenges from the perspective of young adult consumers in Russia, JMM, 33, 719–741 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.