SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- R. Mao, J. Xu, Population aging, consumption budget allocation and sectoral growth. China Economic Review, 30(44), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lisenkova, M. Mérette, R. Wright, Population ageing and the labour market: Modelling size and age-specific effects. Economic Modelling, 35, 981–989 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Beach, Ageing populations and changing worlds of work. Maturitas, 78(4), 241–242 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hvistendahl, Has China outgrown the one-child policy? Science, 329(5998), 1458 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Miller, X. Fang, Marriage and family therapy in the people´s Republic of China: Current issues and challenges. Journal of Family Psychotherapy, 23(3), 173–183 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. W. Smith, R. L. Watts, The investment opportunity set corporate financing, dividend and compensation policies. Journal of financial Economics, 32(3), 263–292 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ngai, P. Lee, A review of the literature on applications of text mining in policy making. Proceeding of the 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, 343–354 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Boussalis, T. G. Coan, Text-mining the signals of climate change doubt. Global Environmental Change, 36, 89–100 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tobback, H. Naudts, W. Daelemans, E. Junqué De Fortuny, D. Martens, Belgian economic policy uncertainty index: Improvement through text mining. International Journal of Forecasting, In Press (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Tan, Text mining: The state of the art and the challenges. Proceedings of the PAKDD 1999 Workshop on Knowledge Disocovery from Advanced Databases, (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.