SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- B. Balassa, Exports and economic growth: further evidence. Journal of development Economics, 5(2), 181–189 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Edwards, Trade orientation, distortions and growth in developing countries. Journal of development economics, 39(1), 31–57 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, P. Burridge, Sinclair, Relationships between economic growth, foreign direct investment and trade: evidence from China. Applied economics, 34(11), 1433–1440 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Makki, A. Somwaru, Impact of foreign direct investment and trade on economic growth: Evidence from developing countries. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 86(3), 795–801 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Saggi, Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and International Technology Transfer: A Survey. World Bank Research Observer, 17(2), 191–235 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Schneider, International trade, economic growth and intellectual property rights: A panel data study of developed and developing countries. Journal of Development Economics, 78(2), 529–547 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Frankel, A. K. Rose, Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality. Review of Economics & Statistics, 87(1), 85–91 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Galiani, P. Sanguinetti, The impact of trade liberalization on wage inequality: evidence from Argentina. Journal of Development Economics, 72(2), 497–513 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Dhawan, B. Biswal, Re-examining export-led growth hypothesis: a multivariate cointegration analysis for India. Applied economics, 31(4), 525–530 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Lee, International Trade, Distortions, and Long-Run Economic Growth. Staff Papers, 40(2), 299–328 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lu, Correlation Analysis between Sino-European Union Trade and China’s Economic Growth. Journal of international trade, 03 47–50 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bao J., On interdependence of trade and economic growth between China and Europe and policy choice for new protectionism, 5, 29–37 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Duan, Jiang, The impact of Sino-EU trade on bilateral economy and employment. Journal of international trade, 8, 29–39 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Spulber, Innovation and international trade in technology. Journal of Economic Theory, 138(1), 1–20 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.