SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- S. Pron, China: Foreign Policy and Diplomacy in the Second Half of the 20th Century. Monograph Nikolaev, 147, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Holod, China Investment Expansion. Prospects for Developing Relations with Ukraine, Chinese research studies, 38–44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vysotskaya, Analysis of the main trends of development between Ukraine and China Strategy of development of Ukraine. Economics, sociology, law, 13–18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rogovuy, Prospects and risks of Ukrainian-Chinese trade and economic relations development. Bulletin of Zhytomyr State Technological University, 68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Levkivskyi. Ukrainian-Chinese economic cooperation in the context of foreign economic security. Scientific herald of the Chernihiv State Institute of Economics and Management, Series 1: Economics, 95–103 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grodsky, Modern trade and investment cooperation between Ukraine and China, Economic analysis, 202–206 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vlasenko, Position of Ukraine in the PRC’s system of foreign economic relations. Scientific herald of Uzhgorod National University. Series: International Economic Relations and World Economy, 15–19 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- H. Cheng, The choice and strategic opportunities of China in the context of Ukrainian crisis. Foreign Trade: Economics, Finance, Law, 117–128 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Halperina, System adaptation of social and economic model of China to conditions of global instability. [online], Available at: http://ir.kneu.edu.ua/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Euromaidan Press [online], Available at: http://euromaidanpress.com/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Embassy of Ukraine in the People’s Republic of China and Mongolia (in combination) [online], Available at: http://china.mfa.gov.ua/ua/ukraine-cn/trade (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine [online], Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Silk Road of Ukraine [online], Available at: http://silkroad.in.ua/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.