SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- P. Rong, Analysis and Application of Modern Motivation Theory in Public Relations Management. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Innovation and Management, Vaasa, Finland, 1010–1014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Seiler, B. Lent, M. Pinkowska, M. Pinazza, An integrated model of factors influencing project managers’ motivation – Findings from a Swiss Survey. International Journal of Project Management, 30(1), 60–72 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lück, E. Helmut, The Hawthorne effect – an effect fo many occasions? [Der Hawthorne-Effekt – ein Effekt für viele Gelegenheiten?]. Group dynamics and organizational consulting [Gruppendynamik und Organisationsberatung], 40(1), 102–114 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pereira, M. G. C. Campos and G. Camarini, Maslow’s Theory of Motivation - Hierarchy of Needs: Results from Construction Operational Workers in São Paulo City, Brazil. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 174-177, 2339–2342 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Medeiros, N.M.S. Galvão, J.G.N. Araújo, U.C.T. Lagioia, A.P.S. Ferreira, Perception of Accounting Sciences Students Regarding Behavior in the Workplace: A Study Based on Theory X and Y. [Percepção dos Discentes de Ciências Contábeis Quanto ao Comportamento no Ambiente de Trabalho: Um Estudo Baseado na Teoria X e Y]. Journal of Management, Finance and Accounting [Revista de Gestão, Finanças e Contabilidade], 6(1), 152–172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Van Looy, A. Shafagatova, Business process performance measurement: a structured literature review of indicators, measures and metrics. SpringerPlus, 5(1), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Burja, R. Mărginean, The Study of Factors that may Influence the Performance by the Dupont Analysis in the Furniture Industry. Procedia Economics and Finance, 16, 213–223 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kasych, M. Vochozka, Theoretical and methodical principles of managing enterprise sustainable development. Marketing and Management of Innovations, (2), 298–304 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Andor, S.K. Mohanty, T. Toth, Capital budgeting practices: A survey of Central and Eastern European firms. Emerging Markets Review, 23, 148–172 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tvaronavičienė, K. Razminienė, L. Piccinetti, Cluster efficiency study through benchmarking. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 3(2), 120–128 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sofiyabadi, B. Kolahi, Ch. Valmohammadi, Key performance indicators measurement in service business: a fuzzy VIKOR approach. Total Quality Management, 27(9-10), 1028–1042 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Aly, M. E. Mansour, Evaluating the sustainable performance of corporate boards: the balanced scorecard approach. Managerial Auditing Journal, 32(2), 167–195 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pugna, R. Negrea, S. Miclea, Using Six Sigma Methodology to Improve the Assembly Process in an Automotive Company. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 221, 308–316 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Stehel, M. Vochozka, the analysis of the economical value added in transport. Nase More, 63(3), 185–188 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kijewska, Determinants of the return on equity ratio (ROE) on the example of companies from metallurgy and mining sector in Poland. Metalurgija – Sisak then Zagreb, 55(2), 285–288 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Berzkalne, E. Zelgalve, Return on equity and company characteristics: an empirical study of industries in Latvia. Proceedings of the 8th International Days of Statistics and Economics, Prague, Czech republic, 94–103 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kyriazis, Ch. Anastassis, The Validity of the Economic Value Added Approach: an Empirical Application. European Financial Management, 13(1), 71–100 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lovata, M. Costigan, Empirical analysis of adopters of economic value added. Management Accounting Research, 13(2), 215–228 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rowland, Decomposition of EVA Equity to the Sub-operational Plans of a Company. Littera Scripta, 9(3), 52–65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Neumaierová, I. Neumaier, Financial analysis of industry and construction in 2007 [Finanční analýza průmyslu a stavebnictví za rok 2007]. Analysis of the Ministry of Industry and Trade [Analýzy MPO], 1, 1–187, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Decomposition of a main objective of an international company set with the help of artificial neural networks into daily plans. Proceedings of the 16th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-economic Consequences, Zilina, Slovakia, 2383–2390 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.