SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- O. Volotovskaya, M.V. Zakharova. Offshore schemes as a threat to the economic security of the Russian Federation (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sushkevych, The capital outflow from developing countries: causes and consequences. Case study of the republic of Belarus (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Global Financial Integrity [online], Available at: http://www.gfintegrity.org/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Offshore zones: classification, location, methods. Reference [online], Available at: https://ria.ru/economy/20090403/166953816.html (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Offshore zones – the list and comparison of offshore zones of the world [online], Available at: http://www.bcs-offshore.com/rating.html (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Opekarová, V. Mulačová, H. Ezrová, R. Píchová, Tax harmonisation in free trade EU – reflection on the possibilities of tax evasion – part 1, Littera Scripta, 4(1), 61–77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Top 5 of the offshore owners: Liovochkin’s sister headed the list – infographics [online], Available at: http://zik.ua/news/2016/11/27/top5_vlasnykiv_ ofshoriv_spysok_ocholyla_ sestra_lovochkina__infografika_998527 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gryhoreva, Theoretical and methodological approaches to assessing the consequences of offshore business for the development of modern international capital flows. Economy and society, 6(25) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine [online], Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- National bank of Ukraine [online], Available at: https://www.bank.gov.ua/control/uk/index (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Liakhovets, Entrepreneurship as a component of modernization institutional environment. Scientific Journal of International Humanitarian University (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanchenko, K. Dobrolezha, A. Chubak, The analysis of Ukraine debt at the present conditions. Global and National Problems of Economy, 10, 792–797 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Global deoffshorization: its consequences for Ukraine [online], Available at: http://forbes.net.ua/ua/opinions/1414948-globalna-deofshorizaciya-yaki-yiyi-naslidki-dlya-ukrayini (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ukraine and the United States signed an agreement within the FATCA law on the fulfillment of requirements to the foreign accounts [online], Available at: https://economics.unian.net/finance/1764856-ukraina-i-ssha-podpisali-soglashenie-v-ramkah-zakona-fatca-o-vyipolnenii-trebovaniy-k-inostrannyim-schetam.html (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Faruki, A. Tsaruev, EC Policy Towards Offshores. Scientific student’s conference, Offshores in international business practice, 4(23) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yurchenkova, The deofshorization is gaining momentum: the first results of the reform. Corporate lawyer, 6, 10–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Danilov, The experience of financial markets reforms in the countries – competitors of Russia in the global capital market. Research Paper Series, 2016(171), 156 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.