SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- Z. E. Martins, O. Pinho, I.M. Ferreira, Food industry by-products used as functional ingredients of bakery products. Trends in Food Science & Technology Journal, 67, 106–128 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Beltrán-Barrientos, A. Hernández-Mendoza, M.J. Torres-Llanez, A.F. González-Córdova, B. Vallejo-Córdoba, Invited review: Fermented milk as antihypertensive functional food. Journal of Dairy Science, 99, 4099–4110 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bimbo, A. Bonanno, G. Nocella, R. Viscecchia, G. Nardone, B. De Devitiis, D. Carlucci, Consumers’ acceptance and preferences for nutrition-modified and functional dairy products: A systematic review. Appetite Journal, 113, 141–154 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Probiotics Market Analysis and Reports. Market Analysis - Probiotics 2017, [online]: Available at: http://market-analysis.conferenceseries.com/probiotics-market-reports (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Nilova, S.M. Malyutenkova, Innovative Foodstuff in Formation of Regional Commodity Systems. Krasnoyarsk Science Journal, 5(38), 161–174 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Nilova, O. Orlova, J. Nasonova, The role of cyclic amides in the formation of antioxidant capacity of bakery products. Agronomy Research Journal, 13(4), 1020–1030 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Nilova., T.V. Pilipenko, Otsenka antioksidantnykh svoystv obogashchennykh khlebobulochnykh izdeliy v eksperimente na laboratornykh zhivotnykh. Voprosy Pitania. Journal, 85(6), 39–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dziki, R. Różyło, U. Gawlik-Dziki, M. Świeca. Current trends in the enhancement of antioxidant activity of wheat bread by the addition of plant materials rich in phenolic compounds. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 40(1), 48–61 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Basov, I.M. Bykov, Voprosy Pitania, 82(3), 77–80 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. B. Kahn, The PDMA handbook of new product development. 3rd ed. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Porter, The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Special Issue on HBS Centennial, Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 78–93 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vassallo, A. Saba, A. Arvola, M. Dean, F. Messina, M. Winkelmann, E. Claupein, L. Lähteenmäki, R. Shepherd, Willingness to use functional breads. Applying the Health Belief Model across four European countries. Appetite Journal, 52(2), 452–460 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pohjanheimo, R. Paasovaara, H. Luomala, M. Sandell, The Customer is NOT Always Right? Marketing Orientations. Appetite Journal, 54(1), 170–180 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Yee Lee, K. Lusk, M. Mirosa, I. Oey, Effect of information on Chinese consumers’ perceptions and purchase intention for beverages processed by high pressure processing, pulsed-electric field and heat treatment. Appetite Journal, 73(1), 95–104 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Rahnama, S. Rajabpour, Factors for consumer choice of dairy products in Iran, Appetite Journal, 111(1), 46–55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Przygodzka, M.K. Piskula, K. Kukurov, Z. Ciesarov, A. Bednarikova, H. Zielinski, Analysis of the antioxidative properties and Maillard reaction products in ginger cakes enriched with rutin. Journal of Cereal Science, 65, 96–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.