SHS Web Conf.
Volume 39, 2017Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||06 December 2017|
- L. Vlasenko, Dominant tendencies of Ukrainian-Chinese trade development. Scientific Transactions of Kherson State University, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vysotskaya, Analysis of the main tendencies in the development of economic relations between Ukraine and China. Strategy of development of Ukraine: economics, sociology, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Levkivsky, Ukrainian-Chinese Economic Cooperation in the Context of Foreign Economic Security. Scientific Bulletin of the Chernihiv State Institute of Economics and Management, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank [online], Available at: https://data.worldbank.org/country/china (2017) [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine [online], Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2008/zd/o_eit/arh_o_eit_u.html (2017) [Google Scholar]
- International trade center [online], Available at: http://intracen.org/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the UN Statistics Division on International Trade. [online], Available at: https://comtrade.un.org/pb/CountryPagesNew.aspx?y=2015 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The National Institute for Strategic Studies [online], Available at: http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/1359/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) [online]. Available at: http://www.fao.org/documents/card/en/c/463e6c11-c576–41f9-ae29–911bceb2924d (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.