SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Multitude of Cultural Complexity|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Altman.I, Chemens, M 1984. Culture and Environment, Brooks/Cole Publishing Company Monterey, California.
- Lefebvre, Henry (1991), The Production of Space, Blackwell Oxford, UK & Cambridge, USA
- Lowe, 2003, The Magic of Place: Same at Sea and on Land in Sulawesi, Indonesia, in Bijdragen tot de Taal, Land-en Volkenkunde, 2003, Leiden, http:www.kitly-journls.nl
- Mulyati, Ahda, Sama in Lao as the Foundation for the Establishment of Bajo Tribal Architecture in Central Sulawesi’s Kabalutan Island, Dissertation, PPS of Gadah Mada University Yogyakarta.
- Purbadi, YD, 2010, Tribal and Spatial Arrangements on Dawan Tribal Settlement Architecture in Kaenbaun Village on Timor Island, Dissertation, PPS Universitas Gadah Mada Yogyakarta.
- Rapoport,A, 2005, Culture Architecture and Design, Locke Science publishing Company, Inc, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Said, Ratriana, 2016, Diversity and Utilization of Public Space in RusunawaMariso, Makassra-Indonesia Jurnal JAABE.
- Syam, Syahriana, 2016, Community Attachment to Public Space Vernaculer on Ethnic Settlement, The 10th International Symposium on City Planning, Makassar Indonesia.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.