SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Multitude of Cultural Complexity|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Bentley, I., Alcock, A., Murrain, P., McGlynn, S., & Smith, G. (1985). Responsive Environments a Manual For Designers. London: Architectural Press.
- Carmona, M., T. H., OC, T., & S. T. (2010). Public Places Urban Spaces: The Dimension of Urban Design. Oxford: Architectural Press.
- Carr, S., Francis, M., Rivlin, L. G., & Stone, A. M. (1992). Public Space. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Cooper, C., (1993). Tourism: Principles & Practice. London: Pitman Publishing.
- Dovey K. & Wood, S., 2011, Public/private Interfaces in the Innercity: Types, Adaptations, Assemblages, State of Australian Cities Research Network, viewed 04 May 2017
- Dovey, K. & Symons, F. 2013. Density without intensity and what to do about it: reassembling
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.