SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Multitude of Cultural Complexity|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Attiwill, S. (2012). Beyond building: interior designs. IDEA Symposium 2012, (Interior: A State of Becoming), 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Attiwill, S. (2013). Interiorizt. In G. Brooker & L. Weinthal (Eds.), The Handbook of Interior Architecture and Design (1st ed., pp. 107–116). London: Bloomsbury Academic. [Google Scholar]
- Bachelard, G. (2006). The Dialectics of Outside and Inside. In M. Taylor & J. Preston (Eds.), Intimus: Interior Design Theory Reader (pp. 22–25). Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Borden, I. (2006). Thick Edge: Architectural Boundaries and Spatial Flows. In M. Taylor & J. Preston (Eds.), Intimus: Interior Design Theory Reader (pp. 49–55). Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Brand, S. (1994). How Building Learn: What Happen After They're Built. New York: Viking. [Google Scholar]
- Brooker, G., & Stone, S. (2007). From Organisation to Decoration. In Thinking Inside the Box: A Reader in Interior Design for the 21st Century. London: Middlesex University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Lim, S. (2011). Tactics of The Peripatetic: On Vendors' Making an Interior of The Street. In Interior Tools Interior Tactics: Debates in Interiors Theory and Practice. Faringdon, Oxfordshire: Libri Pub. [Google Scholar]
- McCarthy, C. (2005). Toward a Definition of Interiority. Space and Culture, Vol. 8 No. 2, 112–125 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Till, J. (1996). Architecture in Space, Time. Architecture and Anthropology, (Academy Editions), 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Till, J. (2009). Architecture depends. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press. [Google Scholar]
- Verschaffel, B. (2012). The Meaning of Domesticity. In C. Briganti & K. Mezei (Eds.), the Domestic Space Reader (p. 156). University of Toronto Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.