SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Multitude of Cultural Complexity|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Atmodiwirjo, P., Harahap, M. M., & Yatmo, Y. A. (2015). Dwelling Spatial Arrangement, Active Body Movement and Health. i-dwell International Conference on Dwelling Form 2015, (pp. 29-44). Mataram. [Google Scholar]
- Brooker, G., & Stone, S. (2007). Basics Interior Architecture 01: Form and Structure: The Organisation of Interior Space. Lausanne: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC. [Google Scholar]
- Gough, T. (2013). Reception Theory of Architecture: Its Pre-History and Afterlife. Architectural Theory Review, 18(3), 279-292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harahap, M. M. (2012). The Melting Layers. arsitektur.net Jurnal Teori dan Desain Arsitektur, 6(2), 34-37. [Google Scholar]
- Harahap, M. M., & Yatmo, A. Y. (2014). Text-Extracting Process: A Method in Developing A Story. [in]arch International Conference 2014 (pp. 139-148). Depok: Department of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- Iser, W. (2000). The range of interpretation. New York: Columbia University Press. [Google Scholar]
- McGinley, W., & Tierney, R. J. (1988). Reading and Writing as Ways of Knowing. Champaign: Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Meagher, M. (2015). Designing for change: The poetic potential of responsive architecture. Frontiers of Architectural Research(4), 159-165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stead, N., & Garduno, F. C. (2013). Architecture and “The Act of Receiving, or the Fact of Being Received”: Introduction to a Special Issue on Reception. Architectural Theory Review, 18(3), 267- 271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tierney, R. J., & Pearson, P. D. (1983). Toward A Composing Model of Reading. Champaign: Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.