SHS Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018International Conference on Architectural Education in Asia (eduARCHsia 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Uncertainty of Urbanism and Territoriality|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- Abbott, H. P. (2002). The Cambridge introduction to narrative. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Baum, L. F. (2000). The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Retrieved from www.e-booksdirectory.com/details.php?ebook=1254. [Google Scholar]
- Clear, N. (2014). Convergence: Architecture as intregrated spatial design in Spiller, N., & Clear, N. (Eds.). (2014). Educating architects: how tomorrow’s practitioners will learn today. New York: Thames & Hudson. [Google Scholar]
- Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Indonesia. (2017). Universitas Indonesia, Faculty of Engineering Academic Guidebook: Architecure Department (2017 Edition). Retrieved from http://eng.ui.ac.id/wpcontent/uploads/BUKU-ARSITEK-INGGRIS.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Glebas, F. (2009). Directing the story: professional storytelling and storyboarding techniques for live action and animation. China: Elsevier/Focal Press. [Google Scholar]
- Hart, J. (2008). The art of the storyboard: a filmmaker’s introduction. Boston: Elsevier/Focal Press. [Google Scholar]
- Koeck, R. (2013). Cine-scapes: cinematic spaces in architecture and cities. New York: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- McCloud, S. (1994). Understanding comics: the invisible art. New York: HarperPerennial. [Google Scholar]
- Spiller, N. The architectural mixing desk of the surrealist city in Spiller, N., & Clear, N. (Eds.). (2014). Educating architects: how tomorrow’s practitioners will learn today. New York: Thames & Hudson. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.