SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- S.J. Ball, The education debate: policy and politics in the 21st Century. (Bristol, Policy Press 8, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Noddings The Challenge to Care in Schools: An Alternative Approach to Education (2nd ed.). (New York, Teachers College Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pramling Samuelsson, P. Williams, S. Sheridan, A. Hellman. Swedish preschool teachers’ ideas of the ideal preschool group. Journal of Early Childhood Research,1,17. doi: 10.1177/1476718X14559233 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hellman, Teaching reflective care in Japanese early childhood settings. Early Child Development and Care. DOI: 10.1080/03004430.2015.1124869 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Johansson, S. Lindgren, & A. Hellman, Nya uppväxtvillkor. (Stockholm, Liber, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Skolverket. Läroplan för förskolan, Lpfö 98 (Rev. uppl.). Stockholm: Skolverket. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Brody, D. L. The construction of masculine identity among men who work with young children, an international perspective. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 23,3 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Warin, J (2014) The status of care: linking gender and ‘educare’, Journal of Gender Studies, 23:1, 93-106, DOI: 10.1080/09589236.2012.754346 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fielding, P. Moss, Radical education and the common school. (London, Routledge, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Halldén, Bilden av barnet, I. Engdahl & E. Ärlemalm – Hagsér Att bli förskollärare, Stockholm, Liber, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Noddings, An Ethic of Caring and its Implications for Instructional, Arrangements, American Journal of Education, 96, 2 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hellman, K. Lauritsen, Editorial: Nordic perspectives on diversity and social justice in early childhood education. In Anette Hellman & Kirsten Lauritsen (Eds.), Nordic perspectives on diversity and social justice in early childhood education. (Nordic Studies on diversity and education. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars series, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wrigley, P. Thomson, B. Lingard, 2012. Changing schools. Alternative ways to make a difference. (London, Routledge,2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Adriany, Gender in pre-school and child-centred ideologies. In S. Brownhill, I. Wernersson, & J. Warin (Eds.), Men, masculinities and teaching. (London, Routhledge, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hellman, Kan Batman vara rosa? Förhandlingar om pojkighet och normalitet på en förskola. (Göteborg, Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Warin, E. Gannerud, Gender, teaching and care, a compatrative global conversation. Gender & Education, 26, 3 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Warin, Pioneers, professionals, playmates, protectors, ‘poofs’ and ‘paedos’: Swedish male pre-school teachers’ construction of their identities. In S. Brownhill, I. Wernersson, & J. Warin (Eds.), Men, masculinities and teaching. (London, Routhledge, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Thorne, Gender Play: Girls and Boys in School. (Buckingham, Open University Press, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nordberg, T. Saar, A. Hellman, Deconstructing the normal boy: Heterosexuality and gender constructions in school and preschool. In L. Martinsson & E. Reimer (Eds.), Norm struggles: Sexualities in contentions. (Newcastle upon Tyne, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Whitehead, Men and masculinities: Key themes and new directions. (Malden, MA, Polity, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Connell, R. W. The Men and the Boys (Cambridge, Polity, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Wernersson, More men? Swedish arguments over four decades about ‘missing men’ in ECE and care. In S. Brownhill, I. Wernersson, & J. Warin (Eds.), Men, masculinities and teaching. (London, Routhledge, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Warin, A. Vina, Gender flexible pedagogy in early childhood education, journal of gender studies, 26, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jones, Millennium man: Constructing identities of male teachers in early years contexts. Educational Review, 59, 2 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.